Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50th Anniversary Ears outside fo the park?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 50th Anniversary Ears outside fo the park?

    Was thinking of heading down to Downtown Disney this weekend to pick up the Disneyland 50th CD box set for my brother for Christmas before they all disappear now that the party's almost over.

    And while there I thought it'd be nice to grab him a set of the gold ears with his name on them. But since I am not an AP and really don't have the time to spend the day at the park, I was wondering if one can get the ears at the Disney Store @ Disneyland and get them embroidered.

    Anyone?

    Thanks
    Mark "Stingray2019" Santora

  • #2
    Re: 50th Anniversary Ears outside fo the park?

    You can always get a one hour 'shopping pass'. It allows you to enter the Park to buy something that is not available outside the Park.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: 50th Anniversary Ears outside fo the park?

      Originally posted by RetroMousie
      You can always get a one hour 'shopping pass'. It allows you to enter the Park to buy something that is not available outside the Park.
      I never knew about that! How much is it? Also, couldnt people just go in with that and go on rides and abuse it?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: 50th Anniversary Ears outside fo the park?

        It is free service. But they take your information and time stamp it. If you do not return within the allotted time they will charge you for the day.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: 50th Anniversary Ears outside fo the park?

          They have gold 50th anniversary ears at the World of Disney shop in Downtown Disney.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: 50th Anniversary Ears outside fo the park?

            They do it before 4pm for 1 hour.
            I LUV DIZNEELAN. YAY

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: 50th Anniversary Ears outside fo the park?

              Originally posted by RetroMousie
              You can always get a one hour 'shopping pass'. It allows you to enter the Park to buy something that is not available outside the Park.

              They still offer this? I thought I read, hear actually, that they had stopped it. If they haven't, how does one acquire a 1 hour shopping pass?

              Thanks
              Mark "Stingray2019" Santora

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: 50th Anniversary Ears outside fo the park?

                For a quick 'in and out', hope over to DCA and get a pair of gold ears from Greetings, that store carries them and also still has the ol' fashioned hand-crank embroidery machines for the time being.
                The Next Big Disney Thing: starts Jan. 3rd

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: 50th Anniversary Ears outside fo the park?

                  Go to Guest Services (near the lockers). They will process your credit card and explain the time frame and the penalty for not returning in time.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: 50th Anniversary Ears outside fo the park?

                    Originally posted by RetroMousie
                    Go to Guest Services (near the lockers). They will process your credit card and explain the time frame and the penalty for not returning in time.
                    Thanks. I appreciate the info.

                    Mark "Stingray2019" Santora

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: 50th Anniversary Ears outside fo the park?

                      Originally posted by Frogberto
                      They have gold 50th anniversary ears at the World of Disney shop in Downtown Disney.
                      They have loads and loads of golden ears at the entrance to World of Disney that is closest to DL.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: 50th Anniversary Ears outside fo the park?

                        Originally posted by brigeet
                        They have loads and loads of golden ears at the entrance to World of Disney that is closest to DL.
                        But can you get them embroidered?

                        Mark "Stingray2019" Santora

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: 50th Anniversary Ears outside fo the park?

                          Originally posted by mrsantora
                          But can you get them embroidered?

                          Mark "Stingray2019" Santora
                          Not in WOD, they have no hat writing machines. You can buy them there and just show your receipt to any hat writing location in DL or DCA and they will write on them for free. Remaining hand operated machines are at:

                          DL-
                          Westward Ho (next to the shooting the gallery)
                          Fantasyland Mad Hatter (next to the Tea Cups)
                          Gag Factory (by Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin)
                          Hatmosphere (by Autopia)

                          DCA-
                          Greetings from California (first big shop on your left)
                          Souvenir '66 (at Paradise Pier across from the Golden Zephr)

                          The computer operated machines are currently only at Disneyland:
                          -Main Street Mad Hatter (inside the Opera House)
                          -Star Trader (the big store between HISTA and Star Tours)
                          -Briar Patch (next to Splash Mountain)
                          The Next Big Disney Thing: starts Jan. 3rd

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: 50th Anniversary Ears outside fo the park?

                            Originally posted by mrsantora
                            Was thinking of heading down to Downtown Disney this weekend to pick up the Disneyland 50th CD box set for my brother for Christmas before they all disappear now that the party's almost over.

                            And while there I thought it'd be nice to grab him a set of the gold ears with his name on them. But since I am not an AP and really don't have the time to spend the day at the park, I was wondering if one can get the ears at the Disney Store @ Disneyland and get them embroidered.

                            Anyone?

                            Thanks
                            Mark "Stingray2019" Santora
                            Can't you just use Deliverears?
                            I'm sure they do the hat thing too.
                            1-800-362.4533
                            Quote by Al:
                            To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                            -Al Lutz


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: 50th Anniversary Ears outside fo the park?

                              Originally posted by DLFreak71
                              Can't you just use Deliverears?
                              I'm sure they do the hat thing too.
                              1-800-362.4533
                              Are they on the web? Can't find them. And besides, it's a chance to head to Anaheim for a bit...


                              Mark "Stingray2019" Santora

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X