This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Bug Boogie and Monorail '98 questions

I was going to do two separate threads, but I figured this would be more efficient...

1. Why is the Lady Bug Boogie shut down? Visionsfantastic.com said it wouldn't be up again until Jan. 27th, 2008. Did I miss something?

2. When and why did the Monorail track change so it stopped making stops at the Disneyland Hotel? That just seems kind of ridiculous to me. Out of three hotels, only one get be reached by one of the parks? I think it having more than one stop would be much better, then it would fuction as it was originally intended, like actual public transportation.
    My mind won't rest
    and I don't sleep
    Not even in my dreams...
    -"If You Ever Did Believe"
    written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
    1985-2005

Re: Lady Bug Boogie and Monorail '98 questions

1. Just a rehab, They were having problems with the turntables.

2. The Monorail Station is in the exact same spot it has been in since 1961. Downtown Disney took over some the original hotel property.

Comment

Originally posted by sorceress1986
      I was going to do two separate threads, but I figured this would be more efficient...

1. Why is the Lady Bug Boogie shut down? Visionsfantastic.com said it wouldn't be up again until Jan. 27th, 2008. Did I miss something?

2. When and why did the Monorail track change so it stopped making stops at the Disneyland Hotel? That just seems kind of ridiculous to me. Out of three hotels, only one get be reached by one of the parks? I think it having more than one stop would be much better, then it would fuction as it was originally intended, like actual public transportation.
      1. Frances' Ladybug Boogie is shut down because of serious mechanical problems, which apparently baffle maintenance (Tokyo doesn't have the same problems, even though they have the same ride). A Mouseplanet update in April, 2004, stated the following:

Why Francis won't Boogielink

Comment

1. Wow, Frogberto, talk about knowing the answer to a question. Thanks much!!!
        2. I totally didn't even notice that it was in the same geographic location, not it all makes a bit more sense. Thank you as well NyYankFanKen.
        My mind won't rest
        and I don't sleep
        Not even in my dreams...
        -"If You Ever Did Believe"
        written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
        1985-2005

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X