This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Capn Jack Sparrow

When I went on PotC last night, I didn't notice the Capn Jack Sparrow AA before the auction scene. I remember there being 3, but only saw 2. Has anyone else noticed this?
    spunky likes to suck that 3rd nipple(why am I your sig line........freak)! - Posted by my good friend Samsma

Re: Missing Capn Jack Sparrow

Maybe they took him out because he broke.

Comment

Maybe Bloom got him.

Comment

Was he covered with a black sheet?

Comment

Or did two teenagers try to smuggle him out.:lol:

Sabrina
          sigpic

Comment

Bloom took him to change him into Turner because he was jealous

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

He's been stuffed into a wicker suitcase

Comment

Wow, trying to get a serious answer out of you guys is like pulling teeth.
                spunky likes to suck that 3rd nipple(why am I your sig line........freak)! - Posted by my good friend Samsma

Comment

Well...as soon as we rule out all the nonsense possibilities, we'll get to the heart of the problem. I have my own theory. I think the first Jack sparrow (hiding behind stuff) was being complained about by guests..."if hes supposed to be hiding, how come we can see him and no one else can? Thats very unrealistic!" And so...to please the masses...he has been taken out to make it seem as if he really is hiding from other pirate scallywaggs. As for the Barrel sparrow....since he is in a barrel (hiding) there needs be no emphesis on his hiding status. And since the pirates in that section are less sober, its more "believable" by guests therefore they dont complain as much. Thank you to those who read my posts fully...if u did not read the whole post i made, than please disreguard this message

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
                  For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

..I happen to like my teeth thank you very much!

He's probably out for a little check up..something about him leaning one way too much? He'll be back lickity split just like the pirate with all the hats

Comment

Originally posted by spunkymonkey
                      Wow, trying to get a serious answer out of you guys is like pulling teeth.
                      Don't worry. I'll be at the park in a few hours and find out for certain.

I :love: you guys even if you all happen to be smart@**es.

^_^
                      Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

Originally posted by Sadako

^_^
                        Aww come on, Julie is the queen of sarcastic! I think we're less of the "smart" and more of the other part, but we appreciate all your rants on tourists, as well as the "black sheet" pictures from inside Pirates.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadako

^_^
                          Thank you, Sadako.

Comment

i can't resist this!!! maybe he got caught making out with the redhead and is being punished appropriately! ok, i feel better now! :blush:
                            A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                            :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

I swear if I find the Captain Jack AA in my daughters room I return it ASAP. And I thought she was kidding. :lol: Darn teenagers! Seriously though I would hate to think something has happened to the AA. What does that say about the condition of the park if a new AA has already broken down?
                              Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X