This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peoplemover movie...

Does anyone know where I can watch the peoplemover ride video without having to pay 20 bucks on e-bay to buy the DVD? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find it. Thanks for your help,
    Stephanie

Originally posted by Stephanie2786
    Does anyone know where I can watch the peoplemover ride video without having to pay 20 bucks on e-bay to buy the DVD? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find it. Thanks for your help,
    Stephanie
    www.visionsfantastic.com

Click Tomorrowland, then Tomorrowland History, then Peoplemover. There's a 1994 video for you, free

Comment

Thanks alot, but when I click to view the video I get a page with lots of symbols. Does that happen to you?

Comment

Try to download the link, rather than just clicking on it. Then play it on your computer on your viewer...
        Honor those who fall under the sword.
        But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Comment

Yea, i've seen that video. It's a good one. To download it, just right click the link. A bar of options will come up, then find "Save Target As". Click that. Then click the save button to your computer and wait for it to download

Comment

Try this site..it has a lot of videos from all the Disney Parks WebJay - Disney Attractions I believe there is a PM full length video.
            When living in Vegas - Sin as the sinners do!

Find me on MySpace

Comment

To download a video on visionsfantastic.com you have to right click and choose save target as...same thing happened to me the first day I tried to use it...and then I read the instructions and it's been a fabulous resource of nostalgia and fun!

Comment

Thanks everyone

I finally got to watch the video, Thanks for all the responses. My son (1 1/2) and I watched it, lol he was like DISNEYLAND?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X