Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we confirm that the People Mover will return?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we confirm that the People Mover will return?

After all the rumors and such about the return of PM... can we confirm that it will?

Re: Can we confirm that the People Mover will return?

I honestly don't think even those who get to decide actually know yet.
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

All that Imagineering has said is that they do have definite plans for that track. That is the official word. I have seen pictures of people working up on the control station where Rocket Rods was, and have seen people working on the track itself when I was at the park a month ago.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

I say it will return. And what I say goes. So therefore it is confirmed.

Comment

It should already be back.

Comment

I'm sure they're at least considering the track for soemthing if not the peoplemover then some other sort of attraction

like many have said that'll probably be what comes next after Nemo
            "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

Here's the most honest answer you will receive:

No... we cannot.
              "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
              -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

No confirmation at this time. THE END.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
                -Jurassic Park

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Chaney
                  Here's the most honest answer you will receive:

No... we cannot.

^^^^ What Tom said.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                  Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                  Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

I know I'm crossing everything on my body that I can! If not the PM then at least something new for the track!

Comment

As frustrating as it is, there is just no news to report on this attraction.

Comment

We can niether confirm, nor deny, the presence of a human child...as for the PM.........Im clueless and altogether reluctant to even find out for myself. Work Sucks! OMG my boss is coming! RUN!

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
                        For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

I just want them to use that space for something. I don't care too much, it's a great track and a wasted space.

Comment

You mean the PM has been removed? I just rode it, like 30 years ago, where did the time go...

Comment

I remember being terrified of PM because of the whole Tron bit when I was a kid.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X