Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

The 100th Anniversary

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 100th Anniversary

So, what are you're predictions for Disneyland's birthday 50 years from now? What is that, the Diamond Anniversary? Hmmm, I think that's right. What do you think future management would/should/could be doing by then?

I just hope to be alive to see it! (Can you see us all in Diamond studded wheelchairs and walkers????)
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

It is the Centennial. It's my citys 100th Centennial this year may 5-7

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
      ~

Comment

We'll still be waiting for a restaging of The Golden Horseshoe Revue and the return of Adventure Thru Inner Space for our $450. one day park hopper.

Comment

Originally posted by merlinjones
          We'll still be waiting for a restaging of The Golden Horseshoe Revue and the return of Adventure Thru Inner Space for our $450. one day park hopper.
          Originally posted by drunkmom
          this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Or you could get the $325 one park, single day admission ticket.

Comment

I predict I will be dead (or wish I was at 93).

Comment

I will be 68, and still MiceChat administrator!
                -Monorail Man

Comment

i will be 65, just retired, i think!?!

Comment

I never thought about it, but I will be around for the 100th...that's cool to think about. It better be good because I will be waiting 50 years for it.
                    sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
                    A Photographed Life
                    12/28: Copperopolis, California

Comment

I predict California will have fallen into the ocean by then.
                      Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                      Help support the site you love:
                      -Visit the MiceChat store
                      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

It will be a cold world if Disneyland is not even around for the 100th Anniversary.
                        "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE
                        __________________________________________________________

Comment

I will be 64 oi....

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                          ~

Comment

Gee, if I make it to Disneyland's 100th Anniversary, that would make me 90! It's more possible that I'll be there for the Diamond Anniversary when Disneyland turns 75! Hmmmmmmm, I wonder how much annual passes will be by then. I better start saving now!
                            My Mood Depends On How You Treat Me

Comment

I hope that I will be able to make it to the 100th anniversary...71 isn't so old...
                              Visited: DL Dec. 1989, Dec. 1992, Dec. 1995, WDW Jan. 1999, DL March 2001,
                              WDW Jan. 2005, DL Jan. 2006, Nov. 2006, Dec. 2012, WDW Feb. 2013
                              :love:Got Engaged at the Blue Bayou January 6, 2006! :love:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X