This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 100th Anniversary

So, what are you're predictions for Disneyland's birthday 50 years from now? What is that, the Diamond Anniversary? Hmmm, I think that's right. What do you think future management would/should/could be doing by then?

I just hope to be alive to see it! (Can you see us all in Diamond studded wheelchairs and walkers????)
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

It is the Centennial. It's my citys 100th Centennial this year may 5-7

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
      ~

Comment

We'll still be waiting for a restaging of The Golden Horseshoe Revue and the return of Adventure Thru Inner Space for our $450. one day park hopper.

Comment

Originally posted by merlinjones
          We'll still be waiting for a restaging of The Golden Horseshoe Revue and the return of Adventure Thru Inner Space for our $450. one day park hopper.
          Originally posted by drunkmom
          this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Or you could get the $325 one park, single day admission ticket.

Comment

I predict I will be dead (or wish I was at 93).

Comment

I will be 68, and still MiceChat administrator!
                -Monorail Man

Comment

i will be 65, just retired, i think!?!

Comment

I never thought about it, but I will be around for the 100th...that's cool to think about. It better be good because I will be waiting 50 years for it.
                    sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
                    A Photographed Life
                    12/28: Copperopolis, California

Comment

I predict California will have fallen into the ocean by then.
                      Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                      Help support the site you love:
                      -Visit the MiceChat store
                      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

It will be a cold world if Disneyland is not even around for the 100th Anniversary.
                        "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE
                        __________________________________________________________

Comment

I will be 64 oi....

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                          ~

Comment

Gee, if I make it to Disneyland's 100th Anniversary, that would make me 90! It's more possible that I'll be there for the Diamond Anniversary when Disneyland turns 75! Hmmmmmmm, I wonder how much annual passes will be by then. I better start saving now!
                            Love Is An Open Door
                            :love:

http://facebook.com/PatrickDisneyGuy

Comment

I hope that I will be able to make it to the 100th anniversary...71 isn't so old...
                              Visited: DL Dec. 1989, Dec. 1992, Dec. 1995, WDW Jan. 1999, DL March 2001,
                              WDW Jan. 2005, DL Jan. 2006, Nov. 2006, Dec. 2012, WDW Feb. 2013
                              :love:Got Engaged at the Blue Bayou January 6, 2006! :love:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X