Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DisneyOutlet.com: 50th Anniversary Collectibles PRICES SLASHED!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DisneyOutlet.com: 50th Anniversary Collectibles PRICES SLASHED!

Been holding out for those Disneyland 50th Anniversary ticket booth trinket boxes? How about Mr Toad's Wild Ride Motorcar bigfig? That "it's a small world" tapestry ($39.99; was $99.95)? Or what about those Harmony Kingdom boxes?

Bust out those credit cards, MCers, that Tomorrowland Rocket To The Moon Moonliner Lamp ($59.99; was $189.99) is calling your name!

Main Street, U.S.A. Pewter Miniatures Set of 6

Sale: $29.99 - Was: $79.95

Sale: $99.99 - Was: $299.00

Tomorrowland Ticket Booth Trinket Box

Sale: $19.99 - Was: $59.95

Tangaroa Enchanted Tiki Room Illuminated Figurine

Sale: $79.99 - Was: $199.00

Check out the collectibles page at DisneyOutlet.com for select 50th Anniversary collectibles..

And right now you get free shipping with orders over $75. And you can get $15 off any order of $75 - FRIEND15. And there is also a 10% off coupon code for those of you who don't quite meet the $75 bill - MINNIE10

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Re: DisneyOutlet.com: 50th Anniversary Collectibles PRICES SLASHED!

Sweeeeeeeet! Thanks for the heads up! Decisions, decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by DonDuck
      Sweeeeeeeet! Thanks for the heads up! Decisions, decisions.
      No problem I figured I'd give the rest of you a head's up since I'm broke and can't buy any of it right now...

Comment

I saw these the other night so cool
        :crazylegs

Comment

I wish they'd discount the Olszewski pieces.

Comment

oh no!!! now that i've read this thread, i'm gonna be broke by the time the DEC. meet comes a rollin by. I need to be good, I need to be good

Orlando doing good
            http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
            Princess of Randomness

Comment

So I'm weak.

I bought the Moonliner Lamp and the Tomorrowland Snowglobe (which is on sale for a really good price right now as part of the Snowglobe sale).

...free shipping, a $15 discount, and $102 later I'm happy, even if I want to buy some more... But I'm putting the MasterCard away... :ap:

Comment

Don't forget, with www.ebates.com you get an extra 4% cash back. If you sign up, say miss_tom@yahoo.com referred you!!

Comment

Originally posted by mikelan6
                  I wish they'd discount the Olszewski pieces.
                  I saw several of these pieces at the Disney Character Outlet store. They had the Main Street Train Station, the Fire House Piece, and the HUb. They also had the Fruit cart, the MArching Band, and a couple other of the figures that go with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Melonballer
                    I saw several of these pieces at the Disney Character Outlet store. They had the Main Street Train Station, the Fire House Piece, and the HUb. They also had the Fruit cart, the MArching Band, and a couple other of the figures that go with it.
                    Do you remember which store and how much they were going for?

Comment

Originally posted by mikelan6
                      Do you remember which store and how much they were going for?
                      They were in the Burlington, WA store which had just opened. I didn't pay much attention to prices, since it is something that I do not have the room or money to collect. However, I believe the train station was $150, the rest I have no idea.

Comment

Thanks for the codes MasterGracy. I just saved an extra $1.50 on a few pins at DIsney direct. Sweet!

Comment

Arrrrrrrrrrrgh!!! I need that Tangaroa lamp!!!!
                          disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Aw jeez, just what I needed... more temptation!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

You know...almost 98% of the time when MasterGracey posts, I end up melting my plastics.........I wonder if I should put him on ignore....

J/T Thank you for letting us know on the deals!
                              :love: Always keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it.:love:
                              --------------------------------------------------------
                              :ghug:Part of the Disney Ohana:ghug:

--------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X