DisneyOutlet.com: 50th Anniversary Collectibles PRICES SLASHED!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MasterGracey
    Dateline Disneylander
    • Jan 2005

DisneyOutlet.com: 50th Anniversary Collectibles PRICES SLASHED!

Been holding out for those Disneyland 50th Anniversary ticket booth trinket boxes? How about Mr Toad's Wild Ride Motorcar bigfig? That "it's a small world" tapestry ($39.99; was $99.95)? Or what about those Harmony Kingdom boxes?

Bust out those credit cards, MCers, that Tomorrowland Rocket To The Moon Moonliner Lamp ($59.99; was $189.99) is calling your name!

Main Street, U.S.A. Pewter Miniatures Set of 6

Sale: $29.99 - Was: $79.95

Sale: $99.99 - Was: $299.00

Tomorrowland Ticket Booth Trinket Box

Sale: $19.99 - Was: $59.95

Tangaroa Enchanted Tiki Room Illuminated Figurine

Sale: $79.99 - Was: $199.00

Check out the collectibles page at DisneyOutlet.com for select 50th Anniversary collectibles..

And right now you get free shipping with orders over $75. And you can get $15 off any order of $75 - FRIEND15. And there is also a 10% off coupon code for those of you who don't quite meet the $75 bill - MINNIE10

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!
  • DonDuck
    Don't mess with the duck!
    • Jun 2006

Re: DisneyOutlet.com: 50th Anniversary Collectibles PRICES SLASHED!

Sweeeeeeeet! Thanks for the heads up! Decisions, decisions.

Comment

• MasterGracey
      Dateline Disneylander
      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by DonDuck
      Sweeeeeeeet! Thanks for the heads up! Decisions, decisions.
      No problem I figured I'd give the rest of you a head's up since I'm broke and can't buy any of it right now...

Comment

• Crazy Legs
        All you need is LOVE
        • Feb 2005

I saw these the other night so cool
        :crazylegs

Comment

• mikeland
          World Traveler
          • May 2005

I wish they'd discount the Olszewski pieces.

Comment

• ksejr1
            pronounced, Casey Jr. 1
            • Apr 2005

oh no!!! now that i've read this thread, i'm gonna be broke by the time the DEC. meet comes a rollin by. I need to be good, I need to be good

Orlando doing good
            http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
            Princess of Randomness

Comment

• MasterGracey
              Dateline Disneylander
              • Jan 2005

So I'm weak.

I bought the Moonliner Lamp and the Tomorrowland Snowglobe (which is on sale for a really good price right now as part of the Snowglobe sale).

...free shipping, a $15 discount, and $102 later I'm happy, even if I want to buy some more... But I'm putting the MasterCard away... :ap:

Comment

• TomGirl307
                • Jun 2006

Don't forget, with www.ebates.com you get an extra 4% cash back. If you sign up, say [email protected] referred you!!

Comment

• Melonballer
                  Shablagoo!
                  • May 2005

Originally posted by mikelan6
                  I wish they'd discount the Olszewski pieces.
                  I saw several of these pieces at the Disney Character Outlet store. They had the Main Street Train Station, the Fire House Piece, and the HUb. They also had the Fruit cart, the MArching Band, and a couple other of the figures that go with it.

Comment

• mikeland
                    World Traveler
                    • May 2005

Originally posted by Melonballer
                    I saw several of these pieces at the Disney Character Outlet store. They had the Main Street Train Station, the Fire House Piece, and the HUb. They also had the Fruit cart, the MArching Band, and a couple other of the figures that go with it.
                    Do you remember which store and how much they were going for?

Comment

• Melonballer
                      Shablagoo!
                      • May 2005

Originally posted by mikelan6
                      Do you remember which store and how much they were going for?
                      They were in the Burlington, WA store which had just opened. I didn't pay much attention to prices, since it is something that I do not have the room or money to collect. However, I believe the train station was $150, the rest I have no idea.

Comment

• Melonballer
                        Shablagoo!
                        • May 2005

Thanks for the codes MasterGracy. I just saved an extra $1.50 on a few pins at DIsney direct. Sweet!

Comment

• Disneyphile
                          • Jan 2005

Arrrrrrrrrrrgh!!! I need that Tangaroa lamp!!!!
                          [email protected]

Comment

• Morrigoon
                            insufferable know-it-all
                            • Jan 2005

Aw jeez, just what I needed... more temptation!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

• dizzydisneydee
                              The Unknown Princess
                              • Jul 2005

You know...almost 98% of the time when MasterGracey posts, I end up melting my plastics.........I wonder if I should put him on ignore....

J/T Thank you for letting us know on the deals!
                              :love: Always keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it.:love:
                              --------------------------------------------------------
                              :ghug:Part of the Disney Ohana:ghug:

--------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Skywaygrl
                                Hangin Around
                                • May 2006

I tried to use the FRIEND15 code for my order that was over 100.00. When I entered it I received this reply. Oops! No promotion has this coupon code. Please try again. Did anyone else have problems?

Comment

• MasterGracey
                                  Dateline Disneylander
                                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Disneyphile View Post
                                  Then get it! :ap: Afterall, isn't what what credit cards are for???

Originally posted by dizzydisneydee View Post
                                  You know...almost 98% of the time when MasterGracey posts, I end up melting my plastics.........I wonder if I should put him on ignore....

J/T Thank you for letting us know on the deals!
                                  haha. Don't put me on ignore!!!

Originally posted by skyway View Post
                                  I tried to use the FRIEND15 code for my order that was over 100.00. When I entered it I received this reply. Oops! No promotion has this coupon code. Please try again. Did anyone else have problems?
                                  That promotion and coupon code are now expired. The current promotion is 30% off Back-To-School items and FREE shipping on pins for their Semi-Annual Pin Sale.

The only site-wide code that I know of now is a 10% Off coupon code, MINNIE10, which will save you $10 on that order of $100. And there is still FREE Shipping on orders over $75 (even if what you're buying isn't pins).

Comment

• MasterGracey
                                    Dateline Disneylander
                                    • Jan 2005

Got my box of goodies while away at Disneyland, opened it all up when I got home.... Here are a couple pictures:

Tomorrowland Rocket To The Moon - Moonliner Lamp

...I wonder if MiceChatter Circarama has this lamp. It's a little small, but REALLY nice - and based on the attraction poster for Rocket to the Moon... and since he's an attraction poster collector and all....

Tomorrowland Snowglobe
                                    This, I was a little disappointed in. It's a great size, but isn't as detailed or as nice as some of the other collectibles DisneyDirect/DisneyShopping released for the 50th (like the Hat Box Ghost BigFig, Auctioneer BigFig, Haunted Mansion Wall Sconce, or the bronze Auctioneer figurine)... The "snowglobe" features three mini globes which contain a Flying Saucer, a Skyway Bucket, and an Astrojet. The design is a highly stylized version of Tomorrowland's long-gone signature Clock of the World, the sun and moon spin in the middle of the circles and underneath the soaring Moonliner rocket. Includes three small lights that light up the base area. Also is a music box which plays the Carousel Of Progress' famous themesong, "A Great, Big Beautiful Tomorrow."
                                    Although I was a bit disappointed, it's still REALLY nice and for $49.99, I'm not complaining! I'm glad I bought it when I did, too - it's now "on sale" for $59.99.

The detail on the moon's face and whatnot is really nice though!
                                    Last edited by MasterGracey; 08-28-2006, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• Hyperbole
                                      I'm your huckleberry.
                                      • May 2005

Originally posted by Disneyphile View Post
                                      You and me both DP!!!!!

Hmmmm, The Tiki Room is one of FPM's favorite attractions. Time to strategize... :evil:

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                                      Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Comment

• Alchimedes
                                        MiceChatter
                                        • Jan 2005

That lamp looks great! I wish I could get one, they really are cool.
                                        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X