This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share your Napa Rose Experience

I've recently discovered the Napa Rose to be an impeccable restaurant. Perfect food and presentation...its just incredible. I was there about 6 weeks ago on business and had a fantastic meal. The butternut squash soup was particularly good, as was the scallop appetizer and oso bucco. Absolutely fantastic experience! Anyone else have a story or NR experience to share?
    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
    --DCA: World Of Color

Went for my birthday and everything was awesome. Actually talked to Michael Jordan (Not the basketball player) about the food and how much goes into the Napa Rose. The $$ wasen't out of the ordinary. Worth it!! Wine list is fantastic. Dessert's were tasty!!!

Comment

I remember all the roses blooming in the vineyards one year up wine tasting in Napa. It was so beautiful...OH the restaurant:o ...never been! Hee hee
      Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
      FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
      I bring the magic!!!
      "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
      Originally posted by Reverend DMother
      Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

I'm not in a high enough tax bracket to enter that place...

Comment

We had dinner there in Dec. Sort of. We ate in the lounge rather than sitting in the restaurant proper. Casual atmosphere, lighter fare. We shared several appetizers including the scallops, calamari, and the beach rock thingy with shirmp, ribs, and chicken. Add a couple of good drinks, and it makes for a great alternative to the more time consuming and heavy dinners people ususally go for.

Eat meat. Your daddy sez it's good for ya.

Comment

Rose to the occasion

Top quality restaurant and one of if not the best in OC. I have had nothing but great food and service there. Don't expect crayonsit is expensive but a good value for the quality. The filet mignon is really good and the Cocktails make DCA look great.
            "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Float like a Cadillac, sting like a Beamer!

Comment

ORDER THE SCALLOPS APPETIZER and ANY soup they have on the menu -- can't go wrong. The duck is fantastic (if you like duck), not at all oily. Even Club 33 can't beat NR's duck (I've had both)! Everything is good and the waiters explain everything to absolute specifics! Expect a perfect evening (in every way)!
                -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
                -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
                --DCA: World Of Color

Comment

It's just about the best food you could eat inside a theme park. We went for our anniversary last October. It's a terrific place for a special occaision.
                  Walt's Magic Kingdom

AP since 1984

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X