Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Disney Vacation Club

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Vacation Club

I don't know if this is news or not, but the Disney Vacation Club will be coming to Disneyland. I remember someone talking about this, but I couldn't find the exact post.
    ...I finally changed my avatar...

DVC: More proof than some stupid people have way too much money.

Comment

Hey! I resemble that remark. I visited my Boardwalk DVC 3 times last year and I can't wait to go back in November.

Comment

Originally posted by dshimel
        I am not one to say, "I told you so," dshimel...

Whoops, I just did...

(Cellarhound does the happy victory dance!)
        Check out my other blog:

Comment

At this time, they're just offering the WDW property, nothing at DLR (yet).
          I want my cake back!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fire at Will
            Hey! I resemble that remark. I visited my Boardwalk DVC 3 times last year and I can't wait to go back in November.
            And how much did/do you pay for the those weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by cellarhound
              I am not one to say, "I told you so," dshimel...

Whoops, I just did...

(Cellarhound does the happy victory dance!)
              What you said was something about a couple hundred dollars a year for a 2 week stay....

It is more like THOUSANDS of dollars a year for a 2 week stay, off peak season... in a small-ish room.

Comment

What you said was something about a couple hundred dollars a year for a 2 week stay....

It is more like THOUSANDS of dollars a year for a 2 week stay, off peak season... in a small-ish room.
                You know that wasn't I said, dshimel... You can't put words in my mouth and accuse me of being a fool...

I can be a fool on my own time... People spend THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS every year to go to Disneyland for a week in a Disneyland Hotel... Why not solidify that income yearly? I could pay Disneyland $150 out of my monthy pay check for credit for use of the facility and park... That sounds like a lucrative deal on Disney's part don't it?

I am still doing my victory dance... Can you see me? I look like a cross between Chris Farrley and Elvis Presley doing the swivel hip twist....
                Check out my other blog:

Comment

It is one of the better things I've done for myself. Forces me to actually take a vacation. And I can trade my Disney weeks for a vacation almost anywhere in the world.
                  MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                  Save

Comment

Originally posted by Arilvdc
                    I don't know if this is news or not, but the Disney Vacation Club will be coming to Disneyland. I remember someone talking about this, but I couldn't find the exact post.
                    Let's just say a little birdie told me it is in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by cellarhound
                      You know that wasn't I said, dshimel... You can't put words in my mouth and accuse me of being a fool...

BS it isn't what you said....

Right here in this thread

http://www.micechat.com/showthread.p...6&page=2&pp=25

Post 29
                      "some of us are willing to pay 150 a year if it insures a hotel room for 2 weeks out of the year..."

That is a direct quote of what you said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It isn't $150 a year to get a couple weeks. It isn't even $150 a month!

It is tens of thousands of dollars up front and then hundreds of dollars a month in maintenance fees. Fees that DIsney can jack up to whatever they want!

And, unlike other time shares, when DVC expires you get NOTHING.

DVC is a HORRID deal!

Once again, it is proof there are lots of stupid people with way too much money.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X