This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Napa Rose - dinner review - August 19, 2006

For anyone who's interested, I posted a review of our recent dinner at Napa Rose.

Here's the link.

Thanks!

Re: Napa Rose - dinner review - August 19, 2006

Originally posted by cstephens
    For anyone who's interested, I posted a review of our recent dinner at Napa Rose.

Here's the link.

Thanks!
    Great review. Nice pictures too. We love Napa Rose. Excellent service, food and atmosphere.
    IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

We were there at the same time! The restaurant was packed so we had the Vintners dinner in the bar. It was great- Quiet with alot of room and personal attention from our server Alfred!!! It was great! Yum

Comment

Gosh...Love that place! Gotta sit at the Chef's Bar though.....best entertainment, that is if your not shy!
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Awesome! I've always wanted to eat at Napa Rose... sometime this year I'll make it a mission to do so.

Although.... doesn't that plum tart look rather... suggestive? :lol:
          I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
          sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

I heard great things about this place, but I have to tell you, that meat looks way to raw for my taste. I am sure though you get a choice of how its cooked. all in all sounds great.

Comment

Originally posted by Chernabog
              Although.... doesn't that plum tart look rather... suggestive? :lol:
              LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Im bored, lets go to Disneyland.

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla
                I heard great things about this place, but I have to tell you, that meat looks way to raw for my taste. I am sure though you get a choice of how its cooked. all in all sounds great.
                Yes, of course they ask how you want your meat cooked. Medium rare is usually what most chefs recommend. I used to like meat cooked all the way through, but as my tastes have developed, I like it cooked much less now. If meat is overcooked, it loses flavor and tenderness.

Comment

Great review. Thanks for sharing. I have only been to the Napa Rose once and it was wonderful but I was so full that I had to skip dessert. Some day I will go back and try that Napa Pick Me Up, that looked great!

Comment

Thank you SO much for sharing.

This one time on Friends . . .:roll:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X