X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wolfy
    replied
    Can hardly wait to see the new exhibits....Love that place!

Leave a comment:

• zach1
    replied
    My fiance and I discovered the Disney Gallery for ourselves about a year ago. We had no idea that it existed and were very pleasantly surprised at what seemed to us a hidden gem of the park.

I understand that there will be a rolling exhibit during the 18-month celebration, changing some three times I think? I'm really excited to see the new stuff that will be put out in the next few months.

Leave a comment:

• Aladdin
    replied
    Will the Gallery be open on May 5th?

Leave a comment:

• MegarooFifi
    replied
    Originally posted by Disneyphile
    I know they will have the entire Main Street set-up of Olzsewski miniatures, complete with a working train. It will cover a 6-foot by 3.5 foot space. I found that out from the Disneyana shop, and even saw the diagram of the layout for it.
    Oh my goodness, that sounds sooo awesome!

I'm a Gallery walker myself... whenever we go to Disneyland I always spend tons of time up there. I even got to watch Fantasmic! from the balcony. It's so nice to walk up there and just soak up the ambience... I'm a sucker for those sorts of things. I've been going up there ever since I was little...

Leave a comment:

• gibbage
    replied
    I loved the model of SM that had the speed of the cars posted along the track. I looked at it for a good hour! Also some of the concepts for Indy was very cool! I love that place.

Leave a comment:

• Gwyren
    replied
    Originally posted by ah schucks
    Probably my newest guilty pleasure over the last few years as an adult at Disneyland is strolling through the Disney Gallery. I love how simple and removed it feels from the rest of the park. Hot summer day looking and studying concepts from POTC or HM is there any greatier pleasure?

I have adored the concept art over the the last few years but I was bummed back in March when I went because it was closed. Any news on whats going in for the 50th? I bet it is going to rather tough to get up there and order anything this year.
    I ~love~ the Disney gallery. It is such a fun place to visit.

Now, if only I had purchased the ICe Fairy image they had for sale there 3 or 4 years ago. <sighs>

Leave a comment:

• jmuboy
    replied
    OH COOL!!! (I love Disney Gallery "strolls" myself!)

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied
    Originally posted by Disneyphile
    I know they will have the entire Main Street set-up of Olzsewski miniatures, complete with a working train. It will cover a 6-foot by 3.5 foot space. I found that out from the Disneyana shop, and even saw the diagram of the layout for it.
    Oh droool!!

Leave a comment:

• Disneyphile
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ah schucks
    started a topic Disney Gallery

Disney Gallery

Probably my newest guilty pleasure over the last few years as an adult at Disneyland is strolling through the Disney Gallery. I love how simple and removed it feels from the rest of the park. Hot summer day looking and studying concepts from POTC or HM is there any greatier pleasure?

I have adored the concept art over the the last few years but I was bummed back in March when I went because it was closed. Any news on whats going in for the 50th? I bet it is going to rather tough to get up there and order anything this year.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X