Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Mickey's Halloween Treat tickets on eBay!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey's Halloween Treat tickets on eBay!

2 tickets for a $78.00 Buy It Now! Highway robbery! These people should be hung, keel hauled, and given the whipping treatment!

Re: Mickey's Halloween Treat tickets on eBay!

Ah good for them, someone finally profiting off of Disney. Is it for the day already sold out? Maybe I will put a couple...hehehe

Comment

What a rip. Arent those like $15?

Comment

Highway Robbery yes but let's see how many bids they get.....
        I bet they'll get even more than than $78!

Comment

The expensive ones are for Sunday 29th, It's not sold out is it? Only Friday 27th last I heard.
          Mike

Comment

Hey what is the minimum age before you have to pay?

Comment

Wow! I'm glad I got my tickets for 27th early!

I am trying to convince my twin girls (5YO) that I should be the Cat in the Hat and they can be Thing 1 and Thing 2. If they can't dress as princesses, then thay want nothing to do with it or me.
              How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
              :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

Yeah, they did it big-time last year as well. I think that I saw a pair go for $200 on one auction.

Tempting, but I refrained from it. Just didn't feel right...

Comment

Actual update from www.disneyland.com/ap 08/22/09

Ticket TypeMain Entrance Price
                  Advance Purchase Price
                  Quantity
                  in Cart
                  Mickey's Halloween Treat Ticket (AP) - Fri, Oct 13 - 7:30 pm to 11:30 pm$29.00$19.00 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Mickey's Halloween Treat Ticket (AP) - Fri, Oct 20 - 7:30 pm to 11:30 pm$29.00$19.00Sold outMickey's Halloween Treat Ticket (AP) - Sun, Oct 22 - 7:30 pm to 11:30 pm$29.00$19.00 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Mickey's Halloween Treat Ticket (AP) - Thu, Oct 26 - 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm$29.00$19.00 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Mickey's Halloween Treat Ticket (AP) - Fri, Oct 27 - 7:30 pm to 11:30 pm$29.00$19.00Sold outMickey's Halloween Treat Ticket (AP) - Sun, Oct 29 - 7:30 pm to 11:30 pm$29.00$19.00 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Mickey's Halloween Treat Ticket (AP) - Mon, Oct 30 - 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm$29.00$19.00 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Mickey's Halloween Treat Ticket (AP) - Tue, Oct 31 - 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm$29.00$19.00 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Comment

So only the 20th and 27th are sold out so far.
                    Mike

Comment

wow

what people will do for money these days ... sad

Comment

Anyone wanna buy mine? I can get you a good deal... only $98 dollars. You save $2 by buying before the day of!

Comment

I can't believe how expensive these tickets are on ebay. I am trying to get some for the night of the 20th, but I'm not going to pay $62 dollars a ticket when they were only $24. Does anyone have an extra ticket for the night of the 20th, I am willing to pay a little extra if your willing to part with one!
                          Thanks

Comment

Dang, I wish the MNSSHP tickets for WDW were that cheap. We just paid $150 for 4 tickets.

Comment

Yeah, but MNSSHP is so much better that it is worth the money!

I will be at WDW for MNSSHP on September 23rd and have tickets to Treat for October 27th, which I may sell if I hear the event is the same as last years.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X