Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Unique Nighttime experience on DCA's Tower of Terror

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unique Nighttime experience on DCA's Tower of Terror

So last night as I was chilling in the Animation Building, CrazyLegs told me she and her bf were running over to the park because he wanted to ride Tower of Terror. The park was almost closed by the time they got there, but we made it into the 40 minute line at around 8:45 pm. The wait was killer and we didn't even realize how late it had become, until the doors on the 13th floor opened and we were greeted by quite a surprising view. Take a look for yourself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzjhfbu94ZU - 'Tower Of Terror' Library Pre-Show Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKjTSDa0Hoo - Our own unique 'Tower of Terror' ride-through

As you can see, some people were in absolute awe. It was a beautiful night indeed. ^_^

Last edited by Sadako; 08-22-2006, 12:58 PM.
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Re: Unique Nighttime experience on DCA's Tower of Terror

it wont let me watch the video it says its private

Comment

Originally posted by hauntedhoilday
      it wont let me watch the video it says its private
      Read my signature.
      Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

Wow, that's really nice. What perfect timing.
        Mike

Comment

Didn't you get into trouble photographing your photograph? Or did they let you go because of your purchase of your photographing your photograph?

Comment

Saw fireworks, I'm guessing? Did that a few years ago, in December, before the CM Holiday Party.

Comment

oh sorry
              haunted101 thats my account

Comment

Great timing.

Lol... did the CM look your way when he said, "no video recording?" LOL.

Good job.
                St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

I loved this video!!! I love tot, its my favorite ride !! woo hoooo
                  Crazy legs, didn't she want to ride it to? I missed seeing you in the pic

Comment

Originally posted by WatchYourHeadNStep
                    Didn't you get into trouble photographing your photograph? Or did they let you go because of your purchase of your photographing your photograph?
                    I worked in the photo store in the Tower of Terror in Disney World and, even though 90% of those photos people take of the on ride photos don't turn out, you don't get in trouble for taking them.
                    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Originally posted by thejoshualee
                      Great timing.

Lol... did the CM look your way when he said, "no video recording?" LOL.

Good job.
                      Actually, he did. Although I record all this on my digicam, so I gave him a thumbs up like I was going to use it just for non-flash pictures. This seems to be the only attraction where they specifically say no video recording of any kind. Weird.

CrazyLegs doesn't go on Tower Of Terror. Thrill rides aren't really her thing.
                      Julie Rei

Comment

Cool vid Sadako.

Comment

You need to set up a Virtual Disneyland thrill rides just for CrazyLegs! Give her the perspective of all the rides. There are a few good ones of California Screamin on You Tube!

Comment

thanks and great job on filming

Comment

Its cool enought to go on it an night let alone having fireworks going off at the same time!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X