This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Characters

Now that it's been announced that Star Wars characters will be walking around the park later this year, who else would you like to see giving meet and greets?

Also, does anyone know if there was ever a Gaston character?

Re: Disneyland Characters

Gaston would be cool! Could be fun to have King Triton with Ariel sometimes. Over by his statue maybe.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

When the Lilo and Stitch breakfast in the Paradise Pier Hotel used to be Minnie and Friends, they had Belle and Gaston walking around. We have a picture of my husband and him showing off their muscles!

Comment

Oh that would have been awesome! Wish I had had a chance to go do that.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

I believe Gaston only does appearances during character meet and greet meals off and on.

Comment

Aw. I'll probably never get around to meeting him then. =/

Comment

To qoute my 11 year old daughter:

"What does Star Wars have ANYTHING to do with Disney? Why is it in Disneyland? Why is it in Tomorrow Land... Didn't it take place ' A LONG TIME AGO, in a Galaxy FAR FAR Away?"

Comment

We were having breakfast one morning at PPH. This male character came up and started talking to us. We had absolutly no idea who it was. It wasn't until after Belle showed up that we realized it was Gaston.

I would like to see more of the Cinderella mice.

Comment

Sora from Kingdom Hearts.:beg:

Comment

Do they have many 'old school' characters like Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar etc? They kind of made a comeback on House of Mouse, so I'd like to see a bit of that in the parks, especially in Toon Town.
                    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

Clarabelle Cow was out this year in Toon Town from what I hear. But I never saw her when I went there. I would like to see at Disneyland more often. Cinderella's Step Sisters and Abu from Aladdin. I mean if WDW can have Abu why can't we at Disneyland.
                      To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's
                        I mean if WDW can have Abu why can't we at Disneyland.
                        Perhaps California has strict laws on importing six-foot monkeys.
                        I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

one character I would love to have a meet and greet with is the Hatbox ghost...now you would have to admit that would be one trippy character

Comment

I would like the Quack Pack style Daisy Duck in the parks.

Comment

Originally posted by drnilescrane
                              I would like the Quack Pack style Daisy Duck in the parks.
                              Somehow I thought you might say that drniles.

Just to add to my previous one, I'd like to see more Lilo and Stitch "experiments" about the place. Tomorrowland could be teeming with them.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X