Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did they change the hours of Disneyland from 9am-11pm without telling anybody?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did they change the hours of Disneyland from 9am-11pm without telling anybody?

Made plans for a trip up tomorrow and all of a sudden the calendar says the park opens at 9am?

What's going on here?

Does Disneyland not want me to spend more money there by cutting down the amount of hours I'm in the park or something?

I don't get it.

Calendar
    Last edited by DarthBrian; 08-26-2006, 04:46 PM.

Re: Did they change the hours of Disneyland from 9am-11pm without telling anybody?

How can you say they didn't tell anyone, and then at the same time post the DISNEY link which tells you the info? lol... what'd you expect? Disney to call everysingle person on earth who is thinking about going tomorrow?

They are just slowly lowering the hours since schools across the country are starting back up at different times, and crowds will slowly go away. No surprise there.
    -Wes

Comment

Re: Did they change the hours of Disneyland from 9am-11pm without telling anybody?

Actually, Al explained exactly why they were going to be closing the park an hour early in one of his updates. We've been closing at eleven for over a month now.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

The post wasn't about the park closing at 11.

The park has been 8am to 11pm every Sunday and now tomorrow they changed it to 9am to 11pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Wesley815 View Post
          How can you say they didn't tell anyone, and then at the same time post the DISNEY link which tells you the info? lol... what'd you expect? Disney to call everysingle person on earth who is thinking about going tomorrow?

They are just slowly lowering the hours since schools across the country are starting back up at different times, and crowds will slowly go away. No surprise there.
          I got my call today didn't you?
          Janette

Comment

It's not surprising. Last week was the end of summer hours. Starting this week DL closes at 9PM and DCA at 6.
            Mike

Comment

yes, I'm sure disney is oepning an hour later just with the hopes of you don't spend as much money in tha park, everyone else is free to send as they normally would.......overdramatise much?

Comment

disney closed early beacausse now they have been slwing down or like getting readey for hoildays and need more time so yea and on sundays and satturdays i closed fro 8 to 12 .
                Remember
                DREAMS
                Come True!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leofoenget View Post
                  I got my call today didn't you?
                  Yep, I also got a TM, and IM and an email. They paged my husband and sent out smoke signals that my daughter luckily caught.

We were well-informed.

:evil:

Comment

Err...Friday night the park closed at 12am. It was open from 9am-12am.

Comment

Originally posted by chinken6 View Post
                      disney closed early beacausse now they have been slwing down or like getting readey for hoildays and need more time so yea and on sundays and satturdays i closed fro 8 to 12 .
                      HUH?

Comment

not to sound rude or nothing but theres this famous little quote that goes "All information subject to change without notice" lol but i dont get why I cant see it on the website.
                        "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney

Comment

They are not closing it for good at 11. Only now on the weekends that school is in.

Comment

Originally posted by chinken6 View Post
                            Uh?
                            "A conservative at 16 has no heart. A liberal at 65 has no brains." Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by nmjohnston874 View Post
                              Uh?
                              Uh, I meant huh?
                              "A conservative at 16 has no heart. A liberal at 65 has no brains." Unknown

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X