X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gibbage
    replied
    Originally posted by BigPigletFan
    Nice.. but I'm not a big fan of the logo on the side. Also, isn't the MiceChat logo owned by the owners? You'll probably need clearance from Dusty or something. Cute ideas so far.
    Ya. Im just offering up concepts. Its up to the MiceChat owners to give the OK. Again, I have no plans on making or selling the shirts. Im just having some fun with Photoshop.

Leave a comment:

• gibbage
    replied
    Originally posted by Bass Shakers
    sweet! But shouldn't it be "por favor" instead of "por favo?" Or am I missing part of the joke..that's altogether possible. heh
    I dunno. My spanglish sucks. :lol:

Leave a comment:

• BigPigletFan
    replied
    Originally posted by gibbage
    How do these concepts look? I went for a much more simple look and added the MC logo.

http://www.gibbageart.com/files/mct01.jpg

http://www.gibbageart.com/files/mct02.jpg

http://www.gibbageart.com/files/mct03.jpg
    Nice.. but I'm not a big fan of the logo on the side. Also, isn't the MiceChat logo owned by the owners? You'll probably need clearance from Dusty or something. Cute ideas so far.

Leave a comment:

• Bass Shakers
    replied
    sweet! But shouldn't it be "por favor" instead of "por favo?" Or am I missing part of the joke..that's altogether possible. heh

Leave a comment:

• gibbage
    replied
    How do these concepts look? I went for a much more simple look and added the MC logo.

http://www.gibbageart.com/files/mct01.jpg

http://www.gibbageart.com/files/mct02.jpg

http://www.gibbageart.com/files/mct03.jpg

Leave a comment:

• PixiePrincess
    replied
    I Love It!!! I soo want one too!

On a side note... Anyone else think the Spanish spiel on HM sounds a lot like Antonio Banderas?

Leave a comment:

• Circarama
    replied
    Originally posted by Disneykat
    Like I said I have a friend that can do them for $7 a shirt!!!
    Well let's see about getting permission from the powers that be regarding use of the Micechat logo, and get this deal done.
    Personally, I think we need to be careful with an image of the Matterhorn. Disney doesn't have much of a sense of humor about using their images on anything, unless they are making money on it!

Leave a comment:

• Bass Shakers
    replied
    In case I lose track of this thread, will someone please let me know when these shirts have been made? I want one!

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied
    Originally posted by Circarama
    That sounds kinda cheap to me. With all of the money that all of us are willing to spend on Disney stuff, can't we get a nice Micechat t-shirt done for under $20 per shirt?
    Why don't we try to come up with a good looking design with the English spiel on the front and the Spanglish spiel on the back, take a vote, get Micechats approval to put "Micechat" on it(or don't put Micechats name on it, I don't care), and then take prepaid orders only. That way, we print what we need, and nobody gets stuck holding the bag for extra shirts.

Like I said I have a friend that can do them for $7 a shirt!!! He would charge a bit extra for larger shirt. Just let me know how serious you are, get the design to me and we'll be good to go. I can call him tomorrow morning!!!

Leave a comment:

• Circarama
    replied
    Originally posted by gibbage
    There are kits people and buy for inkjet printers that will allow you to transfer a printed page onto a T-shirt. Maybe something like that would work.
    That sounds kinda cheap to me. With all of the money that all of us are willing to spend on Disney stuff, can't we get a nice Micechat t-shirt done for under $20 per shirt?
    Why don't we try to come up with a good looking design with the English spiel on the front and the Spanglish spiel on the back, take a vote, get Micechats approval to put "Micechat" on it(or don't put Micechats name on it, I don't care), and then take prepaid orders only. That way, we print what we need, and nobody gets stuck holding the bag for extra shirts.

Leave a comment:

• gibbage
    replied
    Im willing to do the graphics for a MiceChat T-Shirt, but I wont do the printing. There are kits people and buy for inkjet printers that will allow you to transfer a printed page onto a T-shirt. Maybe something like that would work.

I will work up something simplafied based off the silhouette and post it tonight.

Leave a comment:

• MckyCrzy
    replied
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Jennidisneyfer
    replied
    So just to be 100% clear on this: Would it also have a MiceChat logo on it or no cuz I really, really, really, really would LOVE a MiceChat shirt!
    Derail: How about an "I've reached 1,000 posts!" MiceChat shirt w/ your username on it? Something to strive for...or be proud of.

Leave a comment:

• Small Panda After All
    replied
    I would so buy one of those! Oh if you actually make them, I need one! Yay obscure Disney references on t-shirts so that only people who actually know the park will giggle!

Leave a comment:

• NatBrat
    replied
    I'm liking the text on front and back best. I'd get one if it was simple like that, in a kid's size medium please. I'm small and flat . When I first read it I emailed it to my husband who's new to Disney (he inherited Disneyland mania when he married me). He giggled like a girl for a good while .

Leave a comment:

• ksejr1
    replied
    that's funny

Leave a comment:

• Fantasmico!
    replied
    the mountain silhouette is a great idea. i didn't think that disney owns a copyright for the matterhorn mountain itself, does it? i do think the mountain needs to be on the front with the captions. that way the caption is directly linked to the ride where it is most prominent. this is fun!

Leave a comment:

• gibbage
    replied
    Originally posted by viewaskewniverse
    Yeah, we need some sort of Matterhorn picture on the tee as well. But I am SO in on the T-shirts. ahahahha
    My original concept was just a silhouette of the Matterhorn (Disney cant copywrite a silhouette of a mountian) but then my artistic side took over.

Leave a comment:

• Wendy_Bird
    replied
    i would love to buy one... I would totally wear it and get all sorts of funny looks seeing as how I dont live in CA anymore

Leave a comment:

• DisneySavor
    replied
    I like the concept drawing. May I suggest having a larger imbedded negative image of the vehicle/passenger, and I think it needs the full quote.

See, I've never heard it that way, I totally understand why it was heard that way though, and when I clued in I was on the floor.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X