Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone wants to hear it at home you can always listen to the title track off of No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom record, the song starts out with the 'remain seated please' speal.

A lot of rides have the multi-lingual safety recording, but only the Matterhorn has that specific one.
    Infinity and Beyond:
    The technology of today is changing the media of tomorrow.
    http://www.infinityandbeyond.tabert.com/

Comment

yeah, it is so very funny to hear polka and german oompah music when all of a sudden this disney voice says,"remain seated please. . . . cinnamon toast and tacos por favor." part of the funny is the voice. hard to describe.
      2 cents on the shirt--- maybe you just need a pic of the matterhorn, since it is so recognized on it's own. then the words, "remain seated please" underneath it. that is on the front and the "cinnamon toast" tag on the back. i would buy one for sure. just make sure they come in very large sizes.
      Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Originally posted by BigThunder
        I like the idea. But it should be simple. The front of the shirt should say:
        Remain Seated Please

And the back should say:
        Cinnamon Toast and Tacos Por Favor

YES!!!! YES!!!!! YESSSS!!!

DisneyKat.... yes, look into it! Size XL for me! I can't stop laughing here! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

let me check with him. If I get the "design" I think we could be looking at $7 per shirt (maybe 1-2 extra for anything larger than XXL)
          Katie :yea:
          Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
          :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

too cool! do it, do it, do it!
            Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Yeah, we need some sort of Matterhorn picture on the tee as well. But I am SO in on the T-shirts. ahahahha

Comment

Kat I love it, I have been laughing at it everytime I read your posts...

I love the idea of t-shirts but I want to add my 2 cents (big surprise huh?)

Originally posted by BigThunder
                I like the idea. But it should be simple. The front of the shirt should say:
                Remain Seated Please

And the back should say:
                Cinnamon Toast and Tacos Por Favor
                leave it just like this, no graphic, if you try to do a matterhorn graphic you may end up with some copy right issues.

and this is simple and funny, too much would just tacky up the shirt (does that make sense?) keep it clean, keep it simple, and they will fly off the shelves.

BTW if you sell them on cafepress on the mice chat account does mice chat get some profits? if so I think we should designe a lot of shirts, we have some very creative people on here and we have a store link above here.

What do you all think?
                procrastibating

Comment

I like the concept drawing. May I suggest having a larger imbedded negative image of the vehicle/passenger, and I think it needs the full quote.

See, I've never heard it that way, I totally understand why it was heard that way though, and when I clued in I was on the floor.

Comment

i would love to buy one... I would totally wear it and get all sorts of funny looks seeing as how I dont live in CA anymore
                    -Miss Wendy Lynn

The second star to the right
                    Shines in the night for you
                    To tell you that the dreams you plan
                    Really can come true

Comment

Originally posted by viewaskewniverse
                      Yeah, we need some sort of Matterhorn picture on the tee as well. But I am SO in on the T-shirts. ahahahha
                      My original concept was just a silhouette of the Matterhorn (Disney cant copywrite a silhouette of a mountian) but then my artistic side took over.

Comment

the mountain silhouette is a great idea. i didn't think that disney owns a copyright for the matterhorn mountain itself, does it? i do think the mountain needs to be on the front with the captions. that way the caption is directly linked to the ride where it is most prominent. this is fun!
                        Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

that's funny

Orlando doing good
                          http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
                          Princess of Randomness

Comment

I'm liking the text on front and back best. I'd get one if it was simple like that, in a kid's size medium please. I'm small and flat . When I first read it I emailed it to my husband who's new to Disney (he inherited Disneyland mania when he married me). He giggled like a girl for a good while .
                            http://natalucci.diaryland.com

Comment

I would so buy one of those! Oh if you actually make them, I need one! Yay obscure Disney references on t-shirts so that only people who actually know the park will giggle!
                              The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Comment

So just to be 100% clear on this: Would it also have a MiceChat logo on it or no cuz I really, really, really, really would LOVE a MiceChat shirt!
                                Derail: How about an "I've reached 1,000 posts!" MiceChat shirt w/ your username on it? Something to strive for...or be proud of.
                                I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
                                That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
                                sigpic

Comment

:lol: :lol: :lol:
                                  :ap: "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." :ap:

Comment

Im willing to do the graphics for a MiceChat T-Shirt, but I wont do the printing. There are kits people and buy for inkjet printers that will allow you to transfer a printed page onto a T-shirt. Maybe something like that would work.

I will work up something simplafied based off the silhouette and post it tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by gibbage
                                      There are kits people and buy for inkjet printers that will allow you to transfer a printed page onto a T-shirt. Maybe something like that would work.
                                      That sounds kinda cheap to me. With all of the money that all of us are willing to spend on Disney stuff, can't we get a nice Micechat t-shirt done for under $20 per shirt?
                                      Why don't we try to come up with a good looking design with the English spiel on the front and the Spanglish spiel on the back, take a vote, get Micechats approval to put "Micechat" on it(or don't put Micechats name on it, I don't care), and then take prepaid orders only. That way, we print what we need, and nobody gets stuck holding the bag for extra shirts.
                                      Charlie :wave:
                                      MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Originally posted by Circarama
                                        That sounds kinda cheap to me. With all of the money that all of us are willing to spend on Disney stuff, can't we get a nice Micechat t-shirt done for under $20 per shirt?
                                        Why don't we try to come up with a good looking design with the English spiel on the front and the Spanglish spiel on the back, take a vote, get Micechats approval to put "Micechat" on it(or don't put Micechats name on it, I don't care), and then take prepaid orders only. That way, we print what we need, and nobody gets stuck holding the bag for extra shirts.

Like I said I have a friend that can do them for $7 a shirt!!! He would charge a bit extra for larger shirt. Just let me know how serious you are, get the design to me and we'll be good to go. I can call him tomorrow morning!!!
                                        Katie :yea:
                                        Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                                        :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

In case I lose track of this thread, will someone please let me know when these shirts have been made? I want one!
                                          My finger points.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X