X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinkerbelle
    replied
    Kat I love it, I have been laughing at it everytime I read your posts...

I love the idea of t-shirts but I want to add my 2 cents (big surprise huh?)

Originally posted by BigThunder
    I like the idea. But it should be simple. The front of the shirt should say:
    Remain Seated Please

And the back should say:
    Cinnamon Toast and Tacos Por Favor
    leave it just like this, no graphic, if you try to do a matterhorn graphic you may end up with some copy right issues.

and this is simple and funny, too much would just tacky up the shirt (does that make sense?) keep it clean, keep it simple, and they will fly off the shelves.

BTW if you sell them on cafepress on the mice chat account does mice chat get some profits? if so I think we should designe a lot of shirts, we have some very creative people on here and we have a store link above here.

What do you all think?

Leave a comment:

• viewaskewniverse
    replied
    Yeah, we need some sort of Matterhorn picture on the tee as well. But I am SO in on the T-shirts. ahahahha

Leave a comment:

• Fantasmico!
    replied
    too cool! do it, do it, do it!

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied
    let me check with him. If I get the "design" I think we could be looking at $7 per shirt (maybe 1-2 extra for anything larger than XXL)

Leave a comment:

• DarylF
    replied
    Remain Seated Please

And the back should say:

YES!!!! YES!!!!! YESSSS!!!

DisneyKat.... yes, look into it! Size XL for me! I can't stop laughing here! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Fantasmico!
    replied
    yeah, it is so very funny to hear polka and german oompah music when all of a sudden this disney voice says,"remain seated please. . . . cinnamon toast and tacos por favor." part of the funny is the voice. hard to describe.
    2 cents on the shirt--- maybe you just need a pic of the matterhorn, since it is so recognized on it's own. then the words, "remain seated please" underneath it. that is on the front and the "cinnamon toast" tag on the back. i would buy one for sure. just make sure they come in very large sizes.

Leave a comment:

• jurgenb52
    replied
    If anyone wants to hear it at home you can always listen to the title track off of No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom record, the song starts out with the 'remain seated please' speal.

A lot of rides have the multi-lingual safety recording, but only the Matterhorn has that specific one.

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied
    Originally posted by Disneyphile
    This would make a great MiceChat shirt.......

Ok, if you all are serious!!!! I know a guy who can print them pretty cheap. So yea, let me know!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied
    Originally posted by Disneyphile
    I'm SO glad I'm not the only one who's heard it this way for years.

YAY!!!! I've been saying it for years and I HAVE to walk by the Matterhorn at some point during every trip to hear it. I point it out to everyone I go with if they have not heard it before!!!

Sometimes I call my sister and Brother in law who live outside fo CA and stand by the ride so they can hear it. Crazy? Yea, well.....at least it reminds them of home and makes them smile!!!!! (And laugh hysterically)

Leave a comment:

• JD3896
    replied
    i think the "spider legs" are rocks, cause the splashes are already on the sides of the bobsled

Leave a comment:

• CinderellaPrincess
    replied
    Remain Seated Please

And the back should say:

I agree! That sounds perfect. You don't get the joke unless you see the Remain Seated Please part. I only associate it w/ Matterhorn so I like the pic of the mtn and yetti on it but I as well don't get the spider legs...maybe they are suppose to be splashes???

Leave a comment:

• SanSooJustin
    replied
    I always thought it was "Cinnomon toast tostadas, por favor".

Justin

Leave a comment:

• viewaskewniverse
    replied
    Remain Seated Please

And the back should say:
    That's exactly what I was thinking!

Leave a comment:

• BigThunder
    replied
    Remain Seated Please

And the back should say:

Leave a comment:

• TinkPink
    replied
    Originally posted by NeverNeverland
    But why does the bobseld have spider's legs?

I have never heard it like that before... Is it only on the Matterhorn that it really sounds different?
    No- last time I was paying attention, lots of rides have it. I think even small world. I can't remember which do and which don't.

Leave a comment:

• Socapex
    replied
    Originally posted by gibbage
    So yall like my concept?
    It's okay. I think the sled and yeti make it too busy for a t-shirt in my opinion. Possibly crop it when the mountain takes up the entire frame?

Leave a comment:

• NeverNeverland
    replied
    But why does the bobseld have spider's legs?

I have never heard it like that before... Is it only on the Matterhorn that it really sounds different?

Leave a comment:

• zugzug15
    replied
    we allways said it as

Cinamon toast and tacos ON THE FLOOR.

hahaha.

another good t-shirt saying from dland.

"This heres the wildest ride in the wilderness!"

Leave a comment:

• pineapplewhipaddict
    replied
    Originally posted by gibbage
    So yall like my concept?
    Definately!!! I'd so buy that.

Haha, I know this is slightly off-topic, but I'm planning on making an "I <3 Push" tee.

Leave a comment:

• BigPigletFan
    replied
    Originally posted by keith - SuPeR K!
    as i was listening to the 50th frieworks soundtrack the other day i almost died when it said that at about 13 minutes into the show... i was like omg i can't believe the fireworks show says it now, too! hahahahahhah
    I know! I was so suprised to hear THAT. I mentioned it to my parents at dinner the other night. My dad who isn't a real Disney fan even laughed at the cinnamon toast and tacos comment.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X