Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Remain seated please.......cinnamon toast and tacos por favor"

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Disneykat
    Like I said I have a friend that can do them for $7 a shirt!!!
    Well let's see about getting permission from the powers that be regarding use of the Micechat logo, and get this deal done.
    Personally, I think we need to be careful with an image of the Matterhorn. Disney doesn't have much of a sense of humor about using their images on anything, unless they are making money on it!
    Charlie :wave:
    MiceChat User #1037

    Comment


    • #62
      I Love It!!! I soo want one too!

      On a side note... Anyone else think the Spanish spiel on HM sounds a lot like Antonio Banderas?

      Comment


      • #63
        How do these concepts look? I went for a much more simple look and added the MC logo.

        http://www.gibbageart.com/files/mct01.jpg

        http://www.gibbageart.com/files/mct02.jpg

        http://www.gibbageart.com/files/mct03.jpg

        Comment


        • #64
          sweet! But shouldn't it be "por favor" instead of "por favo?" Or am I missing part of the joke..that's altogether possible. heh
          My finger points.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by gibbage
            How do these concepts look? I went for a much more simple look and added the MC logo.

            http://www.gibbageart.com/files/mct01.jpg

            http://www.gibbageart.com/files/mct02.jpg

            http://www.gibbageart.com/files/mct03.jpg
            Nice.. but I'm not a big fan of the logo on the side. Also, isn't the MiceChat logo owned by the owners? You'll probably need clearance from Dusty or something. Cute ideas so far.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Bass Shakers
              sweet! But shouldn't it be "por favor" instead of "por favo?" Or am I missing part of the joke..that's altogether possible. heh
              I dunno. My spanglish sucks. :lol:

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                Nice.. but I'm not a big fan of the logo on the side. Also, isn't the MiceChat logo owned by the owners? You'll probably need clearance from Dusty or something. Cute ideas so far.
                Ya. Im just offering up concepts. Its up to the MiceChat owners to give the OK. Again, I have no plans on making or selling the shirts. Im just having some fun with Photoshop.

                Comment


                • #68
                  couldn't someone set up a space where you pay and then are entitled to download the graphic and print them yourself onto ink jet transfer paper that you could iron on your own t-shirt?
                  Sig by Poisonedapples!

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    I would love to have one of these! Hoping this all pans out!!

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Yes, it should be "POR FAVOR".

                      hahahah this is so funny. when I first suggested we make T-shirts I was totally kidding about it, and now we totally ARE making t-shirts and that's awesome!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by viewaskewniverse
                        Yes, it should be "POR FAVOR".

                        hahahah this is so funny. when I first suggested we make T-shirts I was totally kidding about it, and now we totally ARE making t-shirts and that's awesome!!!!
                        Correction noted.

                        Its not reality yet. It still needs aproval. The T-shirts can always be done without the MC logo, but it would be nice to have to support the forum. Can someone please contact who needs to be contacted about this?

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by gibbage
                          Correction noted.

                          Its not reality yet. It still needs aproval. The T-shirts can always be done without the MC logo, but it would be nice to have to support the forum. Can someone please contact who needs to be contacted about this?
                          Why not use "For Flavor." instead....
                          Check out my other blog:

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by cellarhound
                            Why not use "For Flavor." instead....
                            You know, I LIKE IT! Why have the past part be spanish? I have been thinking of something to replace it, and that works VERY well!!! Lets see how the rest of the people accept it, since this is a saying thats been around for years.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              I don't know... maybe it's because I speak Spanish ... but I have to strain myself to hear "cinnamon toast and tacos", because my ears just hear "Permane ser sentados por favor"
                              Member of the Disney Class of 2005
                              Disneyland CM for 4 years.
                              May 6, 2005 - present.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by melmel
                                I don't know... maybe it's because I speak Spanish ... but I have to strain myself to hear "cinnamon toast and tacos", because my ears just hear "Permane ser sentados por favor"
                                People do the same thing anything over an intercom... The Pledge of Alegance is a good example... Like the Mat Groening, Life in Hell strips...

                                Some people are just hard of hearing and learn to lip read... Even kids...
                                Check out my other blog:

                                Comment


                                • #76
                                  I think a MiceChat logo, and a Matterhorn logo AND the remain seated please is too much going on for one t-shirt to handle. I'm all for simplicity. Let's make a MiceChat shirt AND a remain seated please shirt! Anyone??
                                  http://natalucci.diaryland.com

                                  Comment


                                  • #77
                                    I totally want one... so you can count me in.

                                    Oh and hi, I'm new.
                                    "Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls - Disneyland proudly presents our festival of nighttime magic and imagination. In THOUSANDS of sparkling lights, and electro-syntha-magnetic musical sound. THE MAIN STREET ELECTRICAL PARADE!!!"

                                    Comment


                                    • #78
                                      Wow, this thread died. Is the shirt concept still alive?

                                      If "por favor" is changed to "for flavor" it changes the beat of the sentence, and looses its punch.

                                      Comment


                                      • #79
                                        Well, I have not heard anythign from anyone about the shirts!!!
                                        Katie :yea:
                                        Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                                        :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!








                                        Comment


                                        • #80
                                          [QUOTE=zugzug15]we allways said it as

                                          Cinamon toast and tacos ON THE FLOOR.

                                          This is the way we have always said it too. what if the shirt just says all the different ones and different ways it can be said.
                                          sigpic

                                          Comment

                                          Get Away Today Footer

                                          Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X