Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My little sister and I went on the Matterhorn yesterday. And every time the announcement came on, we said this. And you know what? It never gets old.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Same here. All the Micechatters who went on Matterhorn this friday stated their own incarnation of the infamous phrase...
      Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

i logged in just to put in my 2 cents worth on this...first i LOVE the idea of a t shirt with the spiel, mc logo and matterhorn on it! second i love the 3rd t shirt idea and the most important..if these EVER EVER get made i want at least a couple of em REALLY BADLY!!!!!!!!!!! and maybe add a small MC logo on the side of each sleeve.. and if they really fly..later make some colored ones...

Comment

I'm baffled how one mistakes 'permanecer' for 'cinnamon toast' since they don't sound alike at all.

:confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Minion
            I'm baffled how one mistakes 'permanecer' for 'cinnamon toast' since they don't sound alike at all.

That's why I say it the right way.
            Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Minion

i agree...mind boggling! isnt it?!
              We're addicted to Disney

I was there on May 5th, 2005! and July 17, 2005!

Comment

Derail: You know what DOES sound like cinnamon toast though? It's a Jewish song, so many probably don't know it, but the song that you sing at Bat/Bar Mitzvahs that goes like "Simcha Tov u Mazel Tov..." I always thought it sounded like "Cinnamon Toast and Matzah Toast..." Anybody know what I'm talking about?
                Derial Over

It's funny, b/c I think the Remain Seated Please speech has become such a fan icon of the park. Almost every Disney fan knows it in some form.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X