X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grvtydefy
    replied
    Derail: You know what DOES sound like cinnamon toast though? It's a Jewish song, so many probably don't know it, but the song that you sing at Bat/Bar Mitzvahs that goes like "Simcha Tov u Mazel Tov..." I always thought it sounded like "Cinnamon Toast and Matzah Toast..." Anybody know what I'm talking about?
    Derial Over

It's funny, b/c I think the Remain Seated Please speech has become such a fan icon of the park. Almost every Disney fan knows it in some form.

Leave a comment:

• Am_I_Demon
    replied
    Originally posted by Evil Minion
    I'm baffled how one mistakes 'permanecer' for 'cinnamon toast' since they don't sound alike at all.

:confused:
    i agree...mind boggling! isnt it?!

Leave a comment:

• eyes_of_mara
    replied
    Originally posted by Evil Minion
    I'm baffled how one mistakes 'permanecer' for 'cinnamon toast' since they don't sound alike at all.

That's why I say it the right way.

Leave a comment:

• Evil Minion
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Groomer
    replied
    i logged in just to put in my 2 cents worth on this...first i LOVE the idea of a t shirt with the spiel, mc logo and matterhorn on it! second i love the 3rd t shirt idea and the most important..if these EVER EVER get made i want at least a couple of em REALLY BADLY!!!!!!!!!!! and maybe add a small MC logo on the side of each sleeve.. and if they really fly..later make some colored ones...

Leave a comment:

• eyes_of_mara
    replied
    Same here. All the Micechatters who went on Matterhorn this friday stated their own incarnation of the infamous phrase...

Leave a comment:

• sunnygirl
    replied
    My little sister and I went on the Matterhorn yesterday. And every time the announcement came on, we said this. And you know what? It never gets old.

Leave a comment:

• Skipper S
    replied
    [QUOTE=zugzug15]we allways said it as

Cinamon toast and tacos ON THE FLOOR.

This is the way we have always said it too. what if the shirt just says all the different ones and different ways it can be said.

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied
    Well, I have not heard anythign from anyone about the shirts!!!

Leave a comment:

• speederscout
    replied
    Wow, this thread died. Is the shirt concept still alive?

If "por favor" is changed to "for flavor" it changes the beat of the sentence, and looses its punch.

Leave a comment:

• LockShockNBarrel
    replied
    I totally want one... so you can count me in.

Oh and hi, I'm new.

Leave a comment:

• NatBrat
    replied
    I think a MiceChat logo, and a Matterhorn logo AND the remain seated please is too much going on for one t-shirt to handle. I'm all for simplicity. Let's make a MiceChat shirt AND a remain seated please shirt! Anyone??

Leave a comment:

• cellarhound
    replied
    Originally posted by melmel
    I don't know... maybe it's because I speak Spanish ... but I have to strain myself to hear "cinnamon toast and tacos", because my ears just hear "Permane ser sentados por favor"
    People do the same thing anything over an intercom... The Pledge of Alegance is a good example... Like the Mat Groening, Life in Hell strips...

Some people are just hard of hearing and learn to lip read... Even kids...

Leave a comment:

• melmel
    replied
    I don't know... maybe it's because I speak Spanish ... but I have to strain myself to hear "cinnamon toast and tacos", because my ears just hear "Permane ser sentados por favor"

Leave a comment:

• gibbage
    replied
    Originally posted by cellarhound
    Why not use "For Flavor." instead....
    You know, I LIKE IT! Why have the past part be spanish? I have been thinking of something to replace it, and that works VERY well!!! Lets see how the rest of the people accept it, since this is a saying thats been around for years.

Leave a comment:

• cellarhound
    replied
    Originally posted by gibbage
    Correction noted.

Its not reality yet. It still needs aproval. The T-shirts can always be done without the MC logo, but it would be nice to have to support the forum. Can someone please contact who needs to be contacted about this?
    Why not use "For Flavor." instead....

Leave a comment:

• gibbage
    replied
    Originally posted by viewaskewniverse
    Yes, it should be "POR FAVOR".

hahahah this is so funny. when I first suggested we make T-shirts I was totally kidding about it, and now we totally ARE making t-shirts and that's awesome!!!!
    Correction noted.

Its not reality yet. It still needs aproval. The T-shirts can always be done without the MC logo, but it would be nice to have to support the forum. Can someone please contact who needs to be contacted about this?

Leave a comment:

• viewaskewniverse
    replied
    Yes, it should be "POR FAVOR".

hahahah this is so funny. when I first suggested we make T-shirts I was totally kidding about it, and now we totally ARE making t-shirts and that's awesome!!!!

Leave a comment:

• DillyDilly
    replied
    I would love to have one of these! Hoping this all pans out!!

Leave a comment:

• Fantasmico!
    replied
    couldn't someone set up a space where you pay and then are entitled to download the graphic and print them yourself onto ink jet transfer paper that you could iron on your own t-shirt?

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X