Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHOTO UPDATE 8/26: More Tomorrowland demo, Halloween merch, more new art, +MORE

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE THREAD... Can we merge them please?
    -----------------------------------------

Just a quick update...

HALLOWEEN TIME: MERCH & ADVERTISING

Advertisement/Sign in Tower of Tower gift shop

Advertisements above the exit turnstiles at DCA

Decorations in Frontierland

TOMORROWLAND CONSTRUCTION

MAINTENANCE ISSUES
    Space Mountain queue damage... in the doorway right as you enter the space port.

MORE ART
    More Pirates of the Caribbean Noah peices ... here's one of them, couldn't get pictures of the others cause the CM at Off the Page stopped me... They price in at $575 each.

New Captain Jack Sparrow piece by Allison Lefcort. $295.

A lot of new figurines for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays...

That's it...
    Going back to the parks today, if I spot anything, I'll snap some photos.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Re: PHOTO UPDATE 8/26: More Tomorrowland demo, Halloween merch, more new art, +MORE

Tommorrowland will be back someday. Thanks for the update MG.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Re: PHOTO UPDATE 8/26: More Tomorrowland demo, Halloween merch, more new art, +MORE

Wow this is very exciting. This new Halloween atmosphere is looking to be GREAT and Tomorrowland is really turning around.
      Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
      [Skipper & Archaeologist]

Comment

Great update as usual!

Wow, I can't wait to go for Halloween

Comment

Those little figurins are so cute! Thanks for thr update!

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

Merged.
            1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Ya thanks for the update!

Comment

Thank you for the update! I love the artwork =)

Comment

great pics thank you

Comment

Thanks for the pics MasterGracey.

Do you remember how much the little Mickeys "figs" are in the pics from off the page?
                    "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney

Comment

thanx for the update! once again, wonderful pics!
                      A true Disney galůprincess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                      :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thank god they are tearing out that ugly blue tower.

Comment

Originally posted by nemofinder22 View Post
                          Thanks for the pics MasterGracey.

Do you remember how much the little Mickeys "figs" are in the pics from off the page?
                          They vary in price. I know that the figurine with the snowman Mickey prices in around $37.

Comment

^why did the castmember stop you from taking pics of the art?
                            I do it all the time and have never run into a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by tcsnwhite View Post
                              ^why did the castmember stop you from taking pics of the art?
                              I do it all the time and have never run into a problem.
                              Not sure. I did take one photo with a flash because I had forgotten to switch the setting, and I think that he worried I was going to continue taking flash photos of the art even though I had immediately changed my setting. Even still, I don't see the problem. These weren't originals of the pieces, just prints.

Oh well.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X