This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos from August 27th

I'm sorry I didn't make the Micechat meet - I had all plans to visit again with everyone, but I was so busy dodging purses dropping from the skies, I couldn't make it in time. Anyway, on to a few of over 100 photos I took yesterday!

Saw the Firehouse band playing. Interesting to note that they're not listed in the official Disney program - they're great!

Over to DCA, where I spent some time thinking of which purse it actually is better to be killed by - Louis Vuitton, maybe? Noticed some great details in the San Francisco section --

Anyway, I noted in the Bountiful Farms area that there were fig trees with fruit, and a plum tree packed with fruit also. Like the edible herbs in tomorrowland, I love that they have actual growing fruit trees in DCA. (What can I say, I grew up on a working farm - this stuff brings back lots of great memories!)

I love the bathroom signs in "a bugs land" -- a nice touch--

Finally saw the "Brother Bear" show. I love the Redwood Creek area, but this show is l-a-m-e ... LAME!

Finally, you know who chimed in with his desire to see "it's a small world".

Ignore for a second the fact that I need to get him a haircut. But we had one of the best CM interactions with Kimberly, a CM from it's a small world. She talked to my son, gave him a "good citizen" sticker, gave us advice on the "New procedure" for fireworks at It's a Small World, and also let us sit in the front of the boat once, twice, and then asked if we wanted to go around a third time. I went to City Hall and filled out a compliment card for this CM - she was great.

So onto "it's a Small World" we went!

Re: Photos from August 27th

Yeah, more pics. Thanks for sharing, Frogberto (which I always picture being pronounced ala Bobby Bouche saying his father's name in the Water Boy. It's meant as a compliment, really)

Comment

Originally posted by DonDuck View Post
      Yeah, more pics. Thanks for sharing, Frogberto (which I always picture being pronounced ala Bobby Bouche saying his father's name in the Water Boy. It's meant as a compliment, really)
      You bet. You can just call me "froggy"!

Comment

(ala Timmy) FROGGGGGY! Sorry, had to do it

Comment

Thanks for sharing the pics, very nice! You know, I've never noticed the fruit trees before... The Tadpole is soooo cute! He's grown quite a bit, since I met him back in july.

Thanks again Froggy!

Comment

Great pictures! Did the tadpole share your opinion of the Brother Bear show? Haircut or no, he is a precious little person!

Comment

Originally posted by disneyballerina View Post
              Great pictures! Did the tadpole share your opinion of the Brother Bear show? Haircut or no, he is a precious little person!
              It was hot, and it was naptime, so I'm not sure he was the best judge of the show. He did watch it, but I thought I saw a "WTF?" look on his face. And, besides, his "top five" list is much different than mine:

Tadpole's "Top Five" things to do at Disneyland Resort:

5. it's a Small World
              4. Playhouse Disney;
              3. Goofy's Playhouse;
              2. Meet Mickey; and the number one thing is:
              1. Play in the water jets at DCA!

My list, which includes Indiana Jones, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, and California Screamin', is much, much different.

Comment

:thumbup:Love the photos (as usual) Froggy! You always do such an amazing job of getting a wide variety of shots covering both parks and adding little details that most of us miss.

I can't wait to see the rest of your day's events!

PS - I have to agree with your list and just reading it makes me so ansy to get back to the park and ride them all over and over and over...

Comment

Froggy (can I call you Froggy?) - How old is the tadpole? We're coming in October with family and friends and my youngest will be 2.5. He did great last year at about 20 months - of course, his standard of "great" meant he got to ride Pooh a zillion times! Just curious what to expect.
                  I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
                  then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
                    Froggy (can I call you Froggy?) - How old is the tadpole? We're coming in October with family and friends and my youngest will be 2.5. He did great last year at about 20 months - of course, his standard of "great" meant he got to ride Pooh a zillion times! Just curious what to expect.
                    Sounds like my kid! Next week, he'll be 18 months, one year and a half. He's also a big parade fan - anything musical appeals to him!

Comment

A few more pictures:

Comment

love the pics! seriously makes me wish i was there! thanx for sharing and keep em comin'!
                        A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                        :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X