Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What University Marching Band Would You Like To See Perform During Bowl Season???

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What University Marching Band Would You Like To See Perform During Bowl Season???

Once the college bowls are determined out here, which univeristy marching band would you like to see perform at Disneyland??

I, myself, would love to see either Univeristy of Texas or University of Wisconsin marching bands.

what are your choices??

Re: What University Marching Band Would You Like To See Perform During Bowl Season???

USC, UCLA, Stanford. Maybe Washington State
    IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

Re: What University Marching Band Would You Like To See Perform During Bowl Season???

Originally posted by Uzmati View Post
      USC, UCLA, Stanford. Maybe Washington State
      Satnford's band is crazy hillarious, at least for field show, I would imagine for parade also
      Is this haunted signature
      actually
      stretching?

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
      Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
      also known as...
      Dominatrix of Randomness

Comment

USC baby, Fight On! Stanford's band is drunk, they only do their field show because they dont know what is going on. I mean, what is with the tree?

Comment

Originally posted by kronos View Post
          what is with the tree?

That's the point.

Comment

None. Marching bands are annoying.
            Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

The University of Southern California Trojan Marching Band!!!

DUH!!!

Comment

You say marching Trojans and I just get silly giggly visions in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by disneytim View Post

So are you stupid head!

Comment

Originally posted by disneytim View Post

Comment

blah usc band...blah :thumbdown
                      Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
                      [Skipper & Archaeologist]

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
                        So are you stupid head!
                        :love: you too. :razz:
                        Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

Any marching band! Yay for band!!! Do they actually do this during the college bowl season? I haven't seen it, but I go to DL a lot less once school starts.

Comment

They sure do. It is mainly for all of the California Bowls. I have seen my band, the University of Texas Longhorn band for the past 2 years. Aslo, I have seen Wisconsin's band twice, USC band once and Kansas State band once over the years. They perform a concert in front of the train station and then march to Small World.

Comment

U of M

GO WOLVERINES!! M GO BLUE!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X