This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick POTC question

I went to the park on Saturday, and rode Pirates of the Carribbean for the first time (it was FABULOUS!!), and noticed something.
    Did the skull that says "Dead men tell no tales..." right before the first drop always have the beads over his do-rag, like on Jack Sparrow and on the logo, always been there?

"Somebody need me too much; somebody know me too well. Somebody pull me up short, and put me through hell, and give me support for being alive. Make me alive. Make me alive! Make me confused; mock me with praise. Let me be used. Vary my days. But alone is alone, not alive. Somebody crowd me with love, somebody force me to care. Somebody let me come through, I'll always be there as frightened as you, to help us survive being alive."
    --"Being Alive"
    Company Stephen
    Sondheim

Re: Quick POTC question

It's one of the new additions.

Comment

Yeah, it's a new addition. Here's an image of the old talking Jolly Roger, without the Jack Sparrow beads.

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/7...ndaheif8ha.jpg

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

WOW i never noticed that!

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
        For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

Thank you!
          "Somebody need me too much; somebody know me too well. Somebody pull me up short, and put me through hell, and give me support for being alive. Make me alive. Make me alive! Make me confused; mock me with praise. Let me be used. Vary my days. But alone is alone, not alive. Somebody crowd me with love, somebody force me to care. Somebody let me come through, I'll always be there as frightened as you, to help us survive being alive."
          --"Being Alive"
          Company Stephen
          Sondheim

Comment

Great find!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X