Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Good/Clear pictures/video of Constance the HM bride

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good/Clear pictures/video of Constance the HM bride

I had the idea not too long ago to create a little group picture of sorts of various famous non-film characters from Disneyland. I decided to draw them in Flash so that I could easily move them around and arrange them.

Anyway, I was wondering if anybody knew of any good sized clear images of the new bride (besides DaddyB's infamous cross-eyed picture of the bride). A video would suffice as long as you can see her dress clearly. I'm having trouble figuring out what it looks like so until I hit the parks again I'm hoping maybe someone might know of any pictures.

Here's the progress on the picture so far:

As you can see, I only have a very basic outline for her dress. Also, she's currently a red-head but I believe she is a blonde. Actually, she'll probably end up various shades of blue since she's a ghost.

You may recognize some of the other Disneyland residents in the picture. Keep checking back as I'll keep updating the image as I add more to it.
    Last edited by dlfreak; 08-29-2006, 06:36 PM.
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Re: Good/Clear pictures/video of Constance the HM bride

I don't know where to look for the footage you need, hopefully someone will point the way.

Wow, looks *very* good so far! I hope you share the finished product!

Comment

Pretty cool so far!!!
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by Angelica Gracey View Post
        I don't know where to look for the footage you need, hopefully someone will point the way.

Wow, looks *very* good so far! I hope you share the finished product!
        I'll keep updating the image as I make additions.
        Joey AKA "dlfreak"
        www.mouseinfo.com

If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Comment

DaddyB and Crazylegs both had great photos - check out their photo sites for the details.

Comment

I would appreciate links. Thanks, btw.
            Joey AKA "dlfreak"
            www.mouseinfo.com

Comment

So far, Constance looks a bit like Ariel's mother, no?

Seriously though...GREAT drawing!
              Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

here's a video stopped in front of her for a while.

Comment

Wow very cool, thanks!

So all the things I've seen I still can't tell if I have the general chest part right. It's lacy frill but does that go up to her neck or is it rounded with a choker and a medallion?

Oh well for now I think she looks pretty snazzy.
                  Last edited by dlfreak; 08-29-2006, 06:36 PM.
                  Joey AKA "dlfreak"
                  www.mouseinfo.com

Comment

She looks like she's a modern, 1920's bride.:ccool:
                    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
                    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
                    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
                    -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Jr. View Post
                      She looks like she's a modern, 1920's bride.:ccool:
                      I totally agree! They are looking great!

Comment

I thought her neckline was acutally up at her neck, like her wedding portraits showed.

Comment

Any pictures of the portaits? I can't seem to find anything although I know several were taken.
                          Joey AKA "dlfreak"
                          www.mouseinfo.com

Comment

Originally posted by dlfreak View Post
                            Any pictures of the portaits? I can't seem to find anything although I know several were taken.
                            http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...=21230&page=23

post number 565, it's at an angle but you can see her neckline.

Comment

Oh even better...

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...=21230&page=42

Even though her husbands change her dress never does. And indeed, it is a high neckline as I originally thought. I'll have to make modifications!
                              Joey AKA "dlfreak"
                              www.mouseinfo.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X