X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeeLi
    replied
    I'm going on the morning of the 5th, although I'm not sure I'm going to have time to get to the resort to have a name tag made before that.

Leave a comment:

• Gwyren
    replied
    I am sure you will find a fair number of Mice Chat members in DL on the 5th.

Leave a comment:

• luvsongthatnvrends
    replied
    lol, i guess not

Leave a comment:

• luvsongthatnvrends
    replied
    are there a lot of people going on the 5th???

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    Originally posted by NeverNeverland
    I think it will hard to bump into DQ, since she'll be in the wild, wild midwest
    This is true

<sigh> I will be there in spirit though- and I AM planning on getting a nametag when I go in August, so I will keep an eye out for ya (hopefully there will be miceage t-shirts by then to make things even easier

But its nice to be missed

Leave a comment:

• luvsongthatnvrends
    replied
    ill wear my CM name tag (saying my real name), and maybe a lil blurb underneath "luvsongthatnvrends". I'll be there with "soulquarian" :love: :love:

CANT WAIT!!!

Leave a comment:

• NeverNeverland
    replied
    I think it will hard to bump into DQ, since she'll be in the wild, wild midwest
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 04-30-2005, 02:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tinker Bell
    replied
    Cool cool cool!

Leave a comment:

• disneyguy247
    started a topic Nametags on May 5th

Nametags on May 5th

This started out from another thread sorta........anyway, my idea was for everyone from the online disney community to wear a namrtage on may 5th so that we can talk while waiting in line or just see someone on main street and start talking to them! I thought it was a good idea. Anyway, tell me what you think! I think it would be cool to be walking around around and suddenly bump into say.....dramaqueen!

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X