Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Animation Pavilion Help

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animation Pavilion Help

This is kind of silly, but when I am at school and am doing homework, I need music. When I can't listen to my iTunes, or have headphone with me, I try to play music in my head and the music that I always end up "listening" to is the loop from the Animation Pavilion in California Adventure. But when I try to figure out the loop, I always get lost. Does anyone know the loop is order?

I think it's:

The Little Mermaid: Part of Your World
    Beauty and the Beast: Belle
    Fantasia: The Sorcerer's Apprentice
    Bambi: April Showers
    Aladdin: Beginning Sequence
    Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: "...begin thy magic spell"
    Atlantis: ???
    The Jungle Book: the Bare Necessities
    Toy Story 2: "...it's Buster!"
    Cinderella: A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
    Mulan: Reflection (My own personal favorite part)
    Hercules: I Can Go the Distance
    Tarzan: Two Worlds
    A Bugs Life: ???
    The Hunchback of Notre Dame: The Bells of Notre Dame
    ------This is where I get lost-----
    I know there is a Pocahontas part, but can't figure out where it goes. Please help me figure this out.

Re: Animation Pavilion Help

Hey, I'm not the only one who loves it...awesome! Feel free to visit my website...I've constructed the loop from my soundtracks and from a live recording I made. Enjoy!

Since I actually read your post, here's the list as well

I don't have the Toy Story or Bugs Life moments...in either part...do you want them

Colors of the Wind (Pocahontas)
    Aurora: You know I’m not supposed to talk to strangers. But we’ve met before.
    Once Upon A Dream (Sleeping Beauty)
    A Whole New World (Aladdin)
    Wendy: But Peter, how do we get to Neverland?
    Peter: Fly, of course!
    Wendy: Fly!
    Peter: It’s easy!
    The Second Star To The Right (Peter Pan)
    When You Wish Upon a Star (Pinocchio)

Black Out

Ariel: I don’t see how a world that makes such beautiful things could be bad.
    Part of Your World (The Little Mermaid)
    Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
    Sorcerer’s Apprentice (Fantastia/Fantasia 2000)
    April Showers (Bambi)
    Instrumental: Arabian Nights (Aladdin)
    Instrumental: I’ve Been Tricked (Snow White)
    Instrumental: Crystal Chamber (Atlantis)
    Bare Necessities (The Jungle Book)
    A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes (Cinderella)
    Instrumental: Suite from Mulan
    Go the Distance - Reprise (Hercules)
    Two Worlds Finale (Tarzan)

Black Out

Clopin: So here is a riddle to guess if you can, sing the bells of Notre Dame.
    Instrumental: Bells of Notre Dame Reprise (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
    An Actor’s Life For Me (Pinocchio)
    Instrumental: Mad Tea Party (Alice in Wonderland)
    Perfect World (Emperor's New Groove)
    Kuzco: Okay, that was the freakiest thing I’ve ever seen.
    Instrumental: A New Collar, Jock and Trusty (Lady and the Tramp)
    He's A Tramp (Lady and the Tramp)
    Instrumental: Battle w/ the Forces of Evil (Sleeping Beauty)
    Instrumental: King of Pride Rock (Lion King)

Black Out
    Last edited by Archangel6000; 08-30-2006, 11:33 AM.

Comment

I could sit in that room for hours. It's such a stress reliever!
      Awesome list there archangel...

Auggh! I wanna go!

Comment

Great list!
        I love just relaxing in there. Such a great place.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Thanks you Archangel6000. It's now coming back to me. I usually go in there to listen to the Mulan music. That part of the loop is my favorite and I just wish I could have the soundtrack to the loop.

Comment

I used to think that I could sit in there for hours, but I've discovered that my limit is about four times through the loop. I absolutely adore the place, but I've discovered that it's best in smaller doses.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X