This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Hi everyone. I'm sure many of you have done the email picture thing at the end of the ride. Anyone not ever get the picture in your email? I went there this past Sunday and I never got anything in my email. I've done it before and I got the picture right away. I was pretty happy with my 143,000 score too. Oh well, I guess there's always next time.

Re: Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Yes, that happened to me once. I just figured I typed it in wrong being that I had a line of about 50 people behind me and I was trying to do it fast.

Comment

I found mine in my Bulk (or Junk) folder. I usually just delete everything in that folder because it's all spam, but I didn't find it in my Inbox, so I went there. Maybe that's the case for you?

Comment

Every once in a while my picture won't be e-mailed to me. I usually just chalk it up to some error on the server, bumping my pic to who knows where.
        Light a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the night. Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

My webpage, it's Blogtastic!

Now with working Guestbook!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X