X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Hotel Waterfall pics

Hey guys,

After a drink and a bite to eat at the Lost Bar at the Disneyland Hotel Dustysage, Grumpy4, Lightbeer and I walked around the waterfalls. They've been there for years and have, so far, eluded the winds of renovation that have changed pretty much everything else at the resort (RIP Fantasy Waters).

Here are some nice shots I took with one from Dusty.

Photo by the Dustysage

hope you enjoyed it
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

Re: Disneyland Hotel Waterfall pics

GREAT SHOTS!!! they look good!

Comment

I stayed there in June, and took a walk around the waterfalls. It just made me wonder what it would have been like to see it when it had the whole pool area and shows. Thanks guys
      Last edited by Alchimedes; 09-01-2006, 11:53 PM. Reason: typo
      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

wow, those are some great pics! I haven't been to that place in years and i have always wondered if they were still there
        I Gravitate towards anything that Sparkles :clap:

Comment

Fantastic!

There are times when photos don't do things justice...and then there are times when photos make things look better than we remember them. These are of the latter.

Thanks!

Comment

that's like the last NICE area on the property.. everthing else is closed or gone....

Comment

My favorite part of the hotel! It's all romantic-like and stuff. :blush: Thanks for the photos!
              A signature should go here.

Comment

Yeah, I really love that area. My favorite part, next to the waterfalls is the Koi Pond. There is something really relaxing about watching the giant koi swim slowly through the shallow waters.

Hard to believe that there was once a time when the hotel had a giant pool, BEAUTIFUL Japanese gardens, interesting shops, restaurants, bars, and even some villa type rooms. Times change. I miss the little details that made the hotel special. It seems a lot more commercial these days.

But is still has a lot of magic to it.

-Dusty
                MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post

Hard to believe that there was once a time when the hotel had a giant pool, BEAUTIFUL Japanese gardens, interesting shops, restaurants, bars, and even some villa type rooms. Times change. I miss the little details that made the hotel special. It seems a lot more commercial these days.

-Dusty
                  Very well said, and excellent photos by you both! Thank you!

And as I'm mentioned before, there was a radio station in the hotel back in the day, as well....
                  God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
                    And as I'm mentioned before, there was a radio station in the hotel back in the day, as well....
                    Not to mention that Muzak (or "Elevator Music" as it was sometimes referred to) was owned at one time by Disneyland Hotel owner Jack Wrather, and operated out of offices in the cluster of shops where Mazie's Pantry and Small World of Toys was.

Comment

Omg I love the photos thanks for sharing
                      :crazylegs

Comment

That is so pretty! We will have to check that out when we stay there in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
                          It's still there, you just have to know where to look!
                          A signature should go here.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieP. View Post
                            It's still there, you just have to know where to look!
                            yeah.... kinda, I've searched that place for magic all around.. found a little by the pool.... a little more around the falls, and some more around the mini jungle cruise... didn't find any around the water show or the hotel lobby.

Comment

Cool Pics. I always forget that those waterfalls are over there.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X