X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Item's for sale in park from the Where dreams come true promotion

Here are a few items we spotted.

Last edited by Crazy Legs; 09-02-2006, 02:14 AM.
    :crazylegs

Re: Items in park Where dreams come true

Comment

Re: Items in park Where dreams come true

There are some photos of the items they already started to sell in the park.

Info on where dreams come true
      http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/index
      or
      http://corporate.disney.go.com/news/...eredreams.html

Comment

Re: Item's for sale in park from the Where dreams come true promotion

I kind of like Mickey in the sparkly Blue. That's not something I have seen before. Thanks for the pictures.

Comment

Cinderella Castle is a bit too obvious in the logos, but apart from that it doesn't look as bad as the horrible generic 'Disney Parks' logo.

MM does look great in blue

Comment

Hmmm....

From pink castle to blue castle.

Sleepy Beauty's crib has something in common with the end of her movie.
            How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
            :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

I like the logo

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

The artwork in the first shirt in the first photo looks great. But the "Where Dreams Come True" Logo just doesn't do anything for me. It seems off.:blush:I guess I'm used to the "Happiest Place on Earth" being there.
                1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by TicTocDragon View Post
                  I guess I'm used to the "Happiest Place on Earth" being there.
                  Yeah, I think I would like it more if they kept "The Happiest Place on Earth" on it. But I love the new logo otherwise.

Comment

I kind of like Mickey in the sparkly Blue. That's not something I have seen before.
                    Just wait until after Halloween, the characters should be getting these blue and silver costumes just like the sparkly golden fiftieth ones they've worn for the past year and a half.

Comment

I'm pretty madisoppointed in this.
                      I always enjoyed the happiest place on earth slogan.

Comment

They have tons of that new merchandise at World of Disney too but most of it says Disney Parks on it. Odd. I like the sparkly blue Mickey and am looking forward to seeing him in the park but otherwise I'm not likin' this new campaign.

Comment

I like it - I like the gray t-shirt. I'm kinda into the college print - boring gray shirts right now. (yes, I'm truly and exciting person).
                          sigpic
                          Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Oooh, love them all!!!
                            Good morning, son
                            In twenty years from now
                            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                            And I can tell you 'bout today
                            And how I picked you up and everything changed
                            It was pain
                            Sunny days and rain
                            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I like Mickey in the Blue tux, too.

thank goodness the "Where dreams come true" is just a
                              temporary logo. I would have much preferred they place
                              the classic "Happiest Place on Earth" on the DL/Mickey shirt.
                              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X