This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme Makeover - Disneyland Theme

How would you have your house made over (of course, if you were worthy, or had enough money) by Ty? Just think, castle entrance, pink lights. A different land in every room. Submarine lagoon as a pool in the backyard. Come on guys, let get inventive here and have a great time dreaming!

Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

No More Renos For this Princess!!!
    Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Comment

My pool needs an extreme makeover disney style...any style for that matter. Great bones ( large pool, water fall, rock rise up one side but no character.) Heck I have trouble getting stuff to grow between the rocks to soften and add color to it. I want disney color and flowers and disney character topairy on the top... huge characters . Lighting that resembles the colors now on the Castle , minature settings from stoybook canal places among the rocks with lights that interact maybe when you dive in or swim by? On the top of the rock waterfall lets recreate Snow Whites grotto wow that would be cool, complete with music. On my dead side of the pool lawn area I want a Mickey with flowers that change with the season like the parks entrance or course with gardner to do the work lol. On the otherside lets install a Pirate Ship from Peter Pan with a slide going into the pool. Or on the lawn area remove the darn lawn and put in a the hub complete with a gazebo surrounded by roses and bronze character statues. and this is just the back yard. I will confess i do own the "disneyland" patented rose on one side of the pool and it is a beauty when blooming. Just wait till i get to the rest of the house. First idea I always wanted the relief animal tiles in the GCH bathroom installed but mixed with the same color Mickey head tiles . I could go on for days lol.

Comment

Hmmm, people can leave the admission price, in cash, in my mailbox, and I would be more than happy to leave a postcard of the castle for them to take in return. Otherwise, leave my home with some class. I'll go to Disneyland for the neon, sparkles, and fluff.
        This user stole the identity of one of our moderators and created a sock puppet using her name, picture, personal information, and links. As a result, he was banned. Other Disney sites are being warned. If you suspect that a new member is (Steak) in sock-puppet form, please let the Mod team know.

Comment

I've always wished I had the wherewithal to convince Disney to build me a home exactly like the Swiss Family Robinson Tree House. How awesome would that be?
          "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
          -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Well, it's not themed by any land, but I have my room themed after the Indy Adventure....be forewarned of too much nerding out!

the hall leading to my room.

The room STILL not finished, but I have a tendency of being overly ambitous and not finishing anything.

This is in the stairway hall. Whenever I look at this at night it reminds me of Fantasyland... [end of tacky house photos now]

Comment

My kids have already been plotting this for as long as I can remember, only with Monster House being the ones coming in to remodel our house into a Disneyland house. He has big plans to have his room done very nicely. I am certain he would be happy just to have Hikari to Kurai's room.
              Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
              I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

OMG Hikari to Kurai!!!
                That is so wild!!
                Thank you for sharing your photos!!! I totally Loved that!

Your doing a wonderful job!
                I looked at every picture with a smile on my face ....

Any one else want to show their home off??
                Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Comment

When I win the lottery I will have a house built which is modeled after the Haunted Mansion. Of course, the inside will be different... but the outside will look exactly like Disneyland's Haunted Mansion.

I'll be sure to save some money on the side for the ensuing lawsuit from Disney. haha

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey
                    When I win the lottery I will have a house built which is modeled after the Haunted Mansion. Of course, the inside will be different... but the outside will look exactly like Disneyland's Haunted Mansion.

I'll be sure to save some money on the side for the ensuing lawsuit from Disney. haha
                    yeah I'm also a big HM fan

I doubt Disney would sue you after all there's actualy some guy who's already done it and has it so detailed that he used the old Disneyland HM gate molds to create his gates the EXACT same style

now if you go playing their music or something they can prove that you directly stole from them then they'd have a case

a house seems like a hard thing to prove
                    "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

Hikari to Kurai what GREAT pictures!!! Thanks for sharing!!]

My oldest has been dying to have a "mountains" room. He wants to paint Matterhorn, Space Mountain, BTMRR and Splash one on each wall sooo bad.

My youngest wants Peter Pan, Prince Phillip and the Dragon and POTC in his room

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
                        Hikari to Kurai what GREAT pictures!!! Thanks for sharing!!]

My oldest has been dying to have a "mountains" room. He wants to paint Matterhorn, Space Mountain, BTMRR and Splash one on each wall sooo bad.

My youngest wants Peter Pan, Prince Phillip and the Dragon and POTC in his room
                        Thanks all. :o

My younger sisters want me to theme their room after POTC too, i'm not sure what I would paint though.

Comment

Don't worry Gracey!
                          If its not commercial, build it all you like. Hell, (or would that be heck around here?) Build the inside like HM too!
                          That would be some fun to roam around!
                          As long as you don't charge admission, you can do it.
                          If you need any tips on creating peppered ghost, or animatronics, I'm your man! and my adice/design is free, with no royalties, haha
                          This user stole the identity of one of our moderators and created a sock puppet using her name, picture, personal information, and links. As a result, he was banned. Other Disney sites are being warned. If you suspect that a new member is (Steak) in sock-puppet form, please let the Mod team know.

Comment

BTW, Hikari, that picture is just wrong. Very disturbing.....

Comment

Originally posted by Steak
                              BTW, Hikari, that picture is just wrong. Very disturbing.....
                              What my avatar?! :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Hikari to Kurai
                                Well, it's not themed by any land, but I have my room themed after the Indy Adventure....be forewarned of too much nerding out!
                                Woah....All I can say is...woah...awesome. you should sell admission... or your house.
                                "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Originally posted by Hikari to Kurai
                                  This is in the stairway hall. Whenever I look at this at night it reminds me of Fantasyland... [end of tacky house photos now]
                                  Wow! That's so cool. Did you make that yourself then too? I loved the photos. Please feel free to post more!

I guess the only thing I have remotely close is a Mickey Mouse themed dorm room, but that isn't a new theme. It probably isn't as common when it comes to dorms (unless you're on the WDW college campus) but it's cute!

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                                    Wow! That's so cool. Did you make that yourself then too? I loved the photos. Please feel free to post more!
                                    Yeah, I did that stained glass window too, but I cheated. I used the stuff in a bottle, it's some sort of paint. Thanks, those of you who have some part of your house Disney themed should post photos!

Comment

Originally posted by Cousin Orville
                                      Woah....All I can say is...woah...awesome. you should sell admission... or your house.
                                      Oh please, it's not that spectacular. :lol:

Comment

It's still very cool!!!

I had this idea of a main street themed room, but I couldn't really define it (My room is currently disney/harry potter themed, so I couldn't find where to put my harry potter stuff), so I scrapped it out, the cool thing about it was i I was going to install some fiber optics on the ceilings as fireworks and was going to paint fireworks with blacklight paint. I stilll may use the idea in my current room
                                        I have a dream
                                        A song to sing
                                        To help me cope
                                        Trough everything

If you see the wonder
                                        of a FairyTale
                                        You can take the future
                                        even if you fail...

I believe in Angels
                                        Something good in everything I see
                                        I believe in Angels
                                        When I know the time is right for me...

I'll cross the stream.... I have a dream

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X