This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fireworks

I noticed that when viewing the testing video that they where shooting in diffrent places. Does anyone know where these spots are and I heard there is going to be REAL fire and lasers where would this be visible at
    pshhh i guess

The best place to view the new show will be at the central hub, if your in the hub, you will have fireworks above you as far as I'm told, and all around you. They are using the lasers for tomorrowland, and will be having them shot at main street buldings, and then there will be an explosion on the roof! And yes theres huge flame throwers, and the spinners used in fantasmic during the finale, the ones that spin the sparks, there used during the show aswell, a whole bunch of them!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Comment

Originally posted by Evan-500
      And yes theres huge flame throwers, and the spinners used in fantasmic during the finale, the ones that spin the sparks, there used during the show aswell, a whole bunch of them!
      The flame effects are by a company called Sigma. The spinners are called Saxons.

Comment

So they are shooting fireworks off the ride that goes with the music?
        pshhh i guess

Comment

No, they will have fireworks shooting of various main street usa buildings, the castle as usual, and the matehorn... Best place to be is the Hub

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
          ~

Comment

Flame jets will erupt from the castle too. Have seen the show from main street (where else?) and even so did not see all of the castle SFX, the Hub is where you trully need to be for the ultimate experience.
            The Next Big Disney Thing: starts Jan. 3rd

Comment

Ok- I have heard the hub and then I have heard the main entrance plaza will be the best viewing spot- which is it?
              Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
              Help support the site you love:
              -Visit the MiceChat store
              Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
              MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X