This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anybody seen fantasmic lately?

you know the part right after tinkerbell and right before the mark twain (there used to be these people twirling these really lame light thingies to the music), well tonight when i saw it they took those out and now the whole stage are is covered with these tiny strobe lights. it looks absoluely amazing . . .
    i was just wondering if anybody else had seen it

if i knew how to put videos up on here i would, but i dont know how

Well, I didn't see it. But they might have just messed up. There is a good chance, because in December when I went... At the part with the princesses on the floats... Snow White didn't have a prince!! He must have not made in on in time. I was apalled.

Comment

:o Strobes like in mgms? I WANNA SEE! You can send me the video through my email *cough*

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
      ~

Comment

Originally posted by Evan-500
        :o Strobes like in mgms? I WANNA SEE! You can send me the video through my email *cough*
        That's just what I was thinking...glad to hear they upgraded to that Nice effect.
        -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
        I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Comment

Not all of MGM's Fantasmic would be "upgrades" I perfer DL's show.. but if they redid it to that... it mihgt be an upgrade and not bad....

Comment

I saw it last week. The strobes are perfect. They should have been there back in the beginning. Very VERY cool!

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyMania!
              At the part with the princesses on the floats... Snow White didn't have a prince!! He must have not made in on in time. I was apalled.
              How funny!!
              Joey AKA "dlfreak"
              www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
              If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
              Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

they don't even have the giant fiber-optic pinochio at ALL anymore. so disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyMania!
                  Snow White didn't have a prince!! He must have not made in on in time. I was apalled.
                  Well Snow White is EH anyway, always running away, getting into trouble...and her PAST!...goodness, she lived with seven men for a small period of time

Now what would have been a REAL slap in the face is if Prince Charming had been over on Belles float and Belle had had him AND the Beast
                  "Trap Toad will they? HA HA NEVER!"

"Get Hip, Don't get the Dip!"

Comment

Oh No You Di-Int!
                    Originally posted by drunkmom
                    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Originally posted by turbo funky
                      they don't even have the giant fiber-optic pinochio at ALL anymore. so disappointing.
                      yea i know, they had it for the spring break crowd and that was it . . . its behind indy now (u can see it from the monarail)

Comment

What are they gonna do with it?

Also, remember the Ursula float that came out during her little part? That's gone too now, right?

Comment

I'm sure Pinocchio will be back soon...
                          -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
                          I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Comment

The pinocchio Cables snaped and broke. It's very hard to fix from what I've heard. So for now all we have is fountains durring that scene instead of dancing pinochio. They wouldn't just 'take' it out for no good reason.

This new strobe effect sound interesting.. what does it look like?

Comment

Pinnochio's strings broke a while ago, it was back, it might of just been that night, they most likely have the fountains on the computer now in case he doesnt make it out with his ladies, Can anyone get photo's of the strobes? a video perhaps? I want to see the 2005 homecoming version They of course will make it perfect for the anniversery!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                              ~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X