X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treat
    replied
    I really think they should think about bringing ursula back for the 50th she was a real plus to the show and I really miss those couple seconds of her

Leave a comment:

• almandot
    replied
    Iiiiii've got no strings, to hold me up.

Leave a comment:

• Disney Analyst
    replied
    Pinnochio's strings broke a while ago, it was back, it might of just been that night, they most likely have the fountains on the computer now in case he doesnt make it out with his ladies, Can anyone get photo's of the strobes? a video perhaps? I want to see the 2005 homecoming version They of course will make it perfect for the anniversery!

Leave a comment:

• Disneylandrocks55
    replied
    The pinocchio Cables snaped and broke. It's very hard to fix from what I've heard. So for now all we have is fountains durring that scene instead of dancing pinochio. They wouldn't just 'take' it out for no good reason.

This new strobe effect sound interesting.. what does it look like?

Leave a comment:

• pyrateslife4me84
    replied
    I'm sure Pinocchio will be back soon...

Leave a comment:

• viewaskewniverse
    replied
    What are they gonna do with it?

Also, remember the Ursula float that came out during her little part? That's gone too now, right?

Leave a comment:

• ~*~Aniko~*~
    replied
    Originally posted by turbo funky
    they don't even have the giant fiber-optic pinochio at ALL anymore. so disappointing.
    yea i know, they had it for the spring break crowd and that was it . . . its behind indy now (u can see it from the monarail)

Leave a comment:

• MiceMan
    replied
    Oh No You Di-Int!

Leave a comment:

• s8ntmark
    replied
    Originally posted by DisneyMania!
    Snow White didn't have a prince!! He must have not made in on in time. I was apalled.
    Well Snow White is EH anyway, always running away, getting into trouble...and her PAST!...goodness, she lived with seven men for a small period of time

Now what would have been a REAL slap in the face is if Prince Charming had been over on Belles float and Belle had had him AND the Beast

Leave a comment:

• turbo funky
    replied
    they don't even have the giant fiber-optic pinochio at ALL anymore. so disappointing.

Leave a comment:

• dlfreak
    replied
    Originally posted by DisneyMania!
    At the part with the princesses on the floats... Snow White didn't have a prince!! He must have not made in on in time. I was apalled.
    How funny!!

Leave a comment:

• Bornieo Goes Bananas
    replied
    I saw it last week. The strobes are perfect. They should have been there back in the beginning. Very VERY cool!

Leave a comment:

• figment1986
    replied
    Not all of MGM's Fantasmic would be "upgrades" I perfer DL's show.. but if they redid it to that... it mihgt be an upgrade and not bad....

Leave a comment:

• pyrateslife4me84
    replied
    Originally posted by Evan-500
    :o Strobes like in mgms? I WANNA SEE! You can send me the video through my email *cough*
    That's just what I was thinking...glad to hear they upgraded to that Nice effect.

Leave a comment:

• Disney Analyst
    replied
    :o Strobes like in mgms? I WANNA SEE! You can send me the video through my email *cough*

Leave a comment:

• DisneyMania!
    replied
    Well, I didn't see it. But they might have just messed up. There is a good chance, because in December when I went... At the part with the princesses on the floats... Snow White didn't have a prince!! He must have not made in on in time. I was apalled.

Leave a comment:

• ~*~Aniko~*~
    started a topic has anybody seen fantasmic lately?

has anybody seen fantasmic lately?

you know the part right after tinkerbell and right before the mark twain (there used to be these people twirling these really lame light thingies to the music), well tonight when i saw it they took those out and now the whole stage are is covered with these tiny strobe lights. it looks absoluely amazing . . .
    i was just wondering if anybody else had seen it

if i knew how to put videos up on here i would, but i dont know how

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X