Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you do after 8 days at Disneyland, and it's your birthday?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do after 8 days at Disneyland, and it's your birthday?

Well, today is my 59th birthday. I just returned a few hours ago from an 8 day vacation at the Disneyland Resort. 7 days were spent at the parks and 1 day at Laguna Beach.

I am very tired. I just read a lot of posts that were posted in my absence.

I seemed to have lost a post, while I was away, so this should be my 10,000th post.

Needless to say, I had a wonderful time. I took so many pictures, I am embarassed to reveal the #. I went to 2 MiceChat Meets, and met many wonderful MiceChatters. I was able to enjoy both Fantasmic, and Remember with my grandson Sean. Sean and I were treated to a tour of Angels' Stadium by my good friend, Radiobarry.

So today, I will enjoy my birthday.

Tomorrow, I will get down to the job of posting, trip reports, and hello greetings.

Missed everyone, (really, I did!)
    BarbaraAnn

Re: What do you do after 8 days at Disneyland, and it's your birthday?

:yea: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! AND WELCOME BACK!:yea:

Comment

It was such a pleasure meeting you last week, Barbaraann! You are such an asset to MiceChat, always making me smile and . . . you are even sweeter in person.

Thank you for making the trip to California twice in two years. I'm sure you are exhausted, so get some rest, and then get to typing. We can't wait to see some of those thousands of photos you took!

Lu

"Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
      raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

� Ernest Thompson Seton

Comment

Happy Birthday!!! ...and I'm so jealous of your 8 day Disneyland Vacation!!!

Why not get your loved ones to go through your pictures and select a few to have enlarged, printed out and framed for your home!

I'd do that if someone returned from a mega trip to a Disney Park who I knew was a picture taker and had a birthday immediatly afterwards... I'd do that!

Comment

Oh yeah . . .

Happy Birthday!!!!
          :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lu

"Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
          raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

� Ernest Thompson Seton

Comment

Happy Birthday Barbara!!! Looking forward to seeing all the wonderful pics you have once you get rested up!!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Happy Birthday!

So, what does one do after 8 days at Disneyland and it's your birthday?

Go to Walt Disney World for 8 days!
              "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
              -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Happy birthday hon!!! You were missed

Comment

Happy, Happy Birthday!!
                  I hope it is a magical day filled with fun and laughter and much needed rest!

Glad you made it home safe and can't wait to read your report!!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARBARAANN!!!

And congrats on your 10,000th post. You are now officially a compulsive Mice Chat Addict! :lol:

I look forward to seeing your pics and reading your always great trip reports.

Comment

Welcome home, my friend. Kathleen and I both enjoyed our day with you very much, and I can't wait for you to see my trip report, and also to see yours.

Have a great and wonderful birthday...and I guess you made it to the second Sunday meet after all! That must have been a tight fit! Congrats on the 10,000th as well.

--Barry
                      Last edited by Radiobarry; 09-04-2006, 11:43 AM. Reason: changing "say" to "day"
                      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Hello and welcome back Happy bday
                        :crazylegs

Comment

Happy Birthday....and 8 days at DL is impressive. i can't even last 2 days before going stir crazy....have a fun day!.

Comment

Happy Birthday!!! How many pictures did you take?

Comment

Happy Birthday, Welcome Back and Congrat for your 10000th Post!
                              Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
                              "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
                              -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
                              -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X