Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

ap hotel rates

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ap hotel rates

Does anyone else think they are way overpriced? I remember getting the PPH for $79.00 a night off season just a couple of years ago. I have to say, it was a nice hotel room, but so not worth anything over $90 a night.
    everybody has a laughing place

Re: ap hotel rates

I think most hotels are over priced.
    sigpicMinnietoo

Comment

Re: ap hotel rates

Originally posted by mouse freak View Post
      Does anyone else think they are way overpriced? I remember getting the PPH for $79.00 a night off season just a couple of years ago. I have to say, it was a nice hotel room, but so not worth anything over $90 a night.
      I have a hard time justifying it, which is why we don't stay there anymore. I like staying somewhere nice, and can usually get places for $100 a night. (In Dec, we have the 1-bedroom unit at Residence Inn for $119 a night for 10 nights.) I cannot justify in my mind $300-500 a night.
      If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X