X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September Special AP offer - 20% off Granville's for Breakfast

I haven't seen this mentioned...

From September 1st thru the 30th, all AP holders will get 20% off their breakfast at Granville's from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM. Must spend at least $10 on the check (multiple people are ok), and that does not include tax, tip or alcohol.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: September Special AP offer - 20% off Granville's for Breakfast

Granvilles?

Comment

breakfast? bah :P

Comment

We had breakfast at Granville's this morning, 10am reservation for party of 4, and we got our normal 15% discount...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
          I haven't seen this mentioned...

From September 1st thru the 30th, all AP holders will get 20% off their breakfast at Granville's from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM. Must spend at least $10 on the check (multiple people are ok), and that does not include tax, tip or alcohol.
          That's kinda bizarre. Premium APs always get 15% off. To have an extended discount for one month only for 4 hours a day is just wierd.....

Comment

What's breakfast like at Granville's? I love it for dinner, but wouldn't think to go there in the morning.
            <o>

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPrincess4590 View Post
              That's kinda bizarre. Premium APs always get 15% off. To have an extended discount for one month only for 4 hours a day is just wierd.....
              They did it for Lunch only at Yamibuki (Monday thru Friday only), so this is not the first time.

The info is straight from the current CM Reference Guide (Page 7), so it looks like there was a mistake made....

And Granville's is the fancy Steak House at the Disneyland Hotel, next to Goofy's Kitchen.
              Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

breakfast at Granville's is terrific, we've done it before. Nice to know about the extra little discount.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Originally posted by pixie chick View Post
                  What's breakfast like at Granville's? I love it for dinner, but wouldn't think to go there in the morning.
                  Here's a breakfast review I posted from our mid-July breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleWings View Post
                    Granvilles?

It is inside the Disneyland hotel. It is a fine dining restaurant. It is located in the convention center portion of the hotel, named after Bonita Granville.

Comment

Seems that there's not enough traffic in Granville's for breakfast. APer's (mostly local residents) can try it and hopefully give positive word of mouth, thereby increasing traffic for the breakfast crowd.
                      Or, maybe this is an attempt to steer AP'ers away from Goofy's or other breakfast locales (as they're too crowded).

Comment

Man, count me in. I could see making an attempt of at least trying it upon others recomendations. On a scale of 1-10 how do the entrees measure up to the prices. I know it's not horendously expensive, but I'm not the richest man in the world and don't feel like wasting 30 dollars on breakfast if it sucks. Lemme know!
                        sigpic

Kongalush! To all you fellow adventurers out there!

Comment

Ooh sounds good!!
                          Good morning, son
                          In twenty years from now
                          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                          And I can tell you 'bout today
                          And how I picked you up and everything changed
                          It was pain
                          Sunny days and rain
                          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I visited Granville's for breakfast on Sept 8 and the host and manager still did not know about the extra discount. I stayed for a very good breakfast anyway. The host came back after checking and he verified the additional discount.

The food is good and the prices for a full breakfast are very good even without the discount. I have never eaten a full breakfast in a hotel dining room for that little money.

I don't know who is responsible for notifing cast members about the discounts being offered but I have had to confront managers about once a year to get the discounts we are supposed to receive with our annual passports.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X