This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50th CM Nametags Debut TODAY!

Happy May 1st! As of today, cast members are required to wear their GOLDEN 50th anniversary nametags!! If you're coming in to the parks, be sure to say "hi" to all of us...we are as excited as you all are!! The 50th celebration has all but begun!
    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
    --DCA: World Of Color

Are any other cms managers having difficulty in getting the nametags distributed? I know a LOT of cms will not have their gold nametags by today, and management has said they havent recieved all the nametags yet. I know 80% of my coworkers havent got theirs yet, and the only ones who have are the new cms.

Comment

I suppose it depends on the supply line (the team centers). I got mine about 3 days ago and was told not to wear it until today. I saw a LOT of them being distributed yesterday morning and afternoon.
      -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
      -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
      --DCA: World Of Color

Comment

Meh. Youre SUPPOSED to wear the new nametags 5/1/05, but they are not MANDATORY until 5/4/05, so there is still time.

I being geeky enough, on the shift of April 30th, once it passed 1am, that golden nametag changed out the ol' one on my costume. Class of 2004 baby! wooo! I've got no seniority, yay me!
        The Next Big Disney Thing: starts Jan. 3rd

Comment

Does anybody have a photo of these new nametags? I wanna see!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey
            Does anybody have a photo of these new nametags? I wanna see!

<-----maybe.
            The Next Big Disney Thing: starts Jan. 3rd

Comment

DL stores CMs are receiving them verrrrry slowly. Apparently there was some glitch with the machine making them since they had to throw a whole batch out.

I'm going to be the downer here, but I wish they weren't doing this whole "Class of XX" on them. A lot of older CMs are a little upset about it.

They're flimsier and smaller than the current nametags too.

Comment

Originally posted by marron-cream
                I'm going to be the downer here, but I wish they weren't doing this whole "Class of XX" on them. A lot of older CMs are a little upset about it.
                Why is that??

Mine is going to say Class of 2005. I think THAT's embarrassing!!
                Member of the Disney Class of 2005
                Disneyland CM for 4 years.
                May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Originally posted by melmel
                  Why is that??

Mine is going to say Class of 2005. I think THAT's embarrassing!!
                  Vanity? I dunno. Some people feel like their ages are being posted publicly. I'm not really thrilled about it either. I mean, it's nobody's business but mine what year I started working at DL.

This is just the feedback I've gotten from most of the older stores CMs I know. And in old I mean 15, 20+ years. The kind that won't wear year pins anymore.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X