This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Performance of Snow White - An Enchanting Musical

I already mentioned this in another thread, but it didn't get much attention - did anyone go to the last showing of Snow White today? I know I'm in the minority on this issues, but I've always thought it was a great show. Am I the only one who's sad to see it go?

Re: Last Performance of Snow White - An Enchanting Musical

its a good show...but whos ready for something new and fresh? ehh just a thought. AHH!!! dont hurt me for saying so!!!! *COWER IN FEAR*

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
    For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

it may be its last show, but disney is not getting rid of the sets, so it may come back...

Comment

perhaps a live POTC show....

Comment

perhaps...hmmm..i would love to see that..forgive me for saying so

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
          For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

The Fantasyland Theater is being torn down and turned into a Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boutique.
            BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
            October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
            October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
            April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
            October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
            October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
            October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
            October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
            December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
            July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
            July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
            July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
            February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
            February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
            TRIP REPORTS

Comment

I went to one of the last showings before it went on hiatus. Although I enjoy it, it's too loud & scary for the little one so I only saw it a handful of times.

I'd definitely rather see another show than see the theatre torn down for BBB.
              <o>

Comment

It's not going to be the Bibbidy-Bobbidy-Boutique. No water lines under the theater to build the boutique. But The Princess Fantasy Faire will be held there soon - it's the new hangout for ALL the princesses.

Comment

I dont believe the theater is being torn down. Just remodled and reconfigured to accomidate the new Princess offerings

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

I videotaped it for posterity on 9/2. I hadn't seen it in over a year, and a LOT of it seemed changed...dialogue, songs, etc...did I miss something or did the show go thru a major overhaul during it's last hiatus?
                    Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

I loved the show. It was great. I just wish they were putting in a new show as opposed to this Boutique business. I have this sneaking suspicion that it won't pan out as they plan it.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

*sniff* I missed the last show of Snow White...darnit!

Comment

I was there,,

Comment

From waht I hear a lot the sets will remain as is, and the seating space will be used much in the same way as Big Thunder Ranch was during Reindeer Roundup last year (arts and crafts, small musical performances, etc.)

Comment

As much as I hate Anne Hamburger's overcooked productions, a SHOW in the THEATRE is better than that Princess Fantasy crapola they're putting in. Yeah, it won't be the Boutique, but it'll still be something that is for the little kiddies only. Whee.
                              I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
                              sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X