This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wikipedia info on Deborah Gail Stone, CM killed in America Sings attraction

There have been times where I have seen MCers chat about Deborah Gail Stone. So I was skimming along Wikipedia just now and found this information about her.

Deborah Gail Stone

Re: Wikipedia info on Deborah Gail Stone, CM killed in America Sings attraction

Wrassler, if you check my old thread about pictures from America Sings, you will find a post there that was done by one of her friends who worked with her on America Sings.
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Comment

I will definatly check that out Oogie. Thanks bud .

Comment

Originally posted by OogieBoogie View Post
        Wrassler, if you check my old thread about pictures from America Sings, you will find a post there that was done by one of her friends who worked with her on America Sings.
        Looks like that was Radiobarry that knew her briefly from orientation... http://www.micechat.com/forums/showp...2&postcount=48
        -Tim

Comment

Yes I saw earlier that Barry Beat me to it after I check out the threads Oogie was telling me about. Oh well. If I knew Barry got to it before hand, I wouldn't have made this thread .

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X