• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Halloween Time details

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disn...rectMailHallow

Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Some Halloween Time details

whee! i'm VERY excited for this, its just going to add to our annual Haunt trip in october
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Originally posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

Comment

I'm really excited about this. We're going in october....hopefully it will be cooler...LOL

Comment

Disney has to advertise different attractions getting decor cuz it's nothing compared to other parks heh. Somewhere else they could just use decorations as one bullet point and let you be surprised when you get there. Here, they have the entrance sign to DCA as a main selling point to why you should go during halloween :P

Comment

I wonder what creepy decor means for the Tower of Terror? Something from Walmart?

Comment

I'm excited but my only complaint is, what's the point of Mickey's Halloween Treat then? If you can see all of the characters costumed in the park during the day why did I waste my money buying tickets to the treat event?

Comment

^So you can get the treats?

I just pray one day DL's event is as good as MK's MNSSHP.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleWings View Post
                I'm excited but my only complaint is, what's the point of Mickey's Halloween Treat then? If you can see all of the characters costumed in the park during the day why did I waste my money buying tickets to the treat event?
                Hmmm, well, I'm not going to Mickey's Halloween Treat just to see characters in costume - I'm going to have fun.

Comment

This sounds great!!! I can't wait to see the park all dressed up for Halloween!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                  Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                  Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

My sentiment exactly!!

I was going to go to Mickey's Halloween Treat again this year (cuz I had a blast last year), but why bother??? The only real difference is that you'll get candy during MHT and you can dress up. Otherwise, it all sounds the same to me.

Luckily, I didn't buy my ticket this year for MHT, and now I won't.
                    Love Is An Open Door
                    :love:

http://facebook.com/PatrickDisneyGuy

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenEars View Post
                      My sentiment exactly!!

I was going to go to Mickey's Halloween Treat again this year (cuz I had a blast last year), but why bother??? The only real difference is that you'll get candy during MHT and you can dress up. Otherwise, it all sounds the same to me.

Luckily, I didn't buy my ticket this year for MHT, and now I won't.
                      Yeah I don't care about the candy I'm 18 lol. And the dressing up yeah sure could be fun but really. I went for the atmosphere and fun. I guess it'll still be fun it just seems like a waste of money if regular park goers get to see the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lore View Post
                        I wonder what creepy decor means for the Tower of Terror? Something from Walmart?
                        Yes, I already thought that the decor for the Tower of Terror was creepy and the staff spooky. It looks like Disney has gone all out for DCA. I bet they are spending a $3.95 in transforming the Tower of Terror in a "creepy" and "spooky" ride.
                        Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

I would guess MHT is for the kiddies. I know I got great pics of my son last year and will get more this year as we are Pink Ladies and T-birds.

Comment

I can't wait! Thanks Darkbeer!

Comment

Also I bet it took marketing months to come up with that widely creative title "HalloweenTime!"

Seriously, I cannot imagine a more boring title. How about "Haunt Disney!" or "Mickey's Spooky Adventure!" or "Spook Disney" or "Freaks Weeks."

I just feel that over paid marketers could have come up with something more creative.

After all, Walt was wonderful at creating imaginative titles, like "Fantasia" "Disneyland" "Silly Symphonies" "Autopia" and "Peoplemover."
                              Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X