Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Any one going to be at the parks today?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one going to be at the parks today?

I am going to be there at about 2 or so just trying to see if anyone else is going to be there too. I would love to meet up with anyone that is willing....
    Last edited by Sam; 09-06-2006, 12:58 PM.
    The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Re: Any one going to be at the parks today?

well If anyone is going I will be wearing a black star wars revenge of the sith hat and I will be by indy at 6 o clock so if you can make it I will be stand there for a few.....
    The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Comment

Re: Any one going to be at the parks today?

I may be over there for a bit tonight, if I go I'll try and make it to Indy at 6.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X