Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STOP THE PRESSES!!!! Goofy just got run over!!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: STOP THE PRESSES!!!! Goofy just got run over!!!

Alright, where's Crazy Legs!!! :crazylegs

Comment

I fell sorry for Goofy. I bet when he got to the back he took off his shoe and put an ice pack on it. Like someone here said. I think some people today are rude in dee. I remember last month when I was in front of Disneyland before you go into the tunnles. Jasmine and Genie were out signing autographs and taking pictures. It got so bad there was no order. there was no cast memeber to help out Jasmine and Genie. I kept getting push out of the way to get there picture taken and both Jas & Genie were getting push alot. Genie had to step in as well did Jasmine and told everyone to back up or they would leave. It work for um like 2 mintures then they did it again. pushing everybody around. Jasmine had enogh of it and saw me and said I'm taking this person here cause he has been here for about 20 minutes so she did and as soon as I got my picture with them Jasmine said that it is time for us to leave so they did. I know that people like to get pictures with the character but if they just wait they will get there change. My other complant about all of this is. Were was the cast memeber to help out Jasmine and Genie and also Cinderella which she was by the tree in from with no cast memeber help for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
        1) Maybe she had bad vision
        2) Maybe she had bad hearing
        3) Maybe she just didn't realize what she did.
        Maybe, as Carlos Mencia would say, she's a "dee dee dee". For all three conditions (bad vision, bad hearing, didn't realize when she ran over something as big as Goofy's foot) would have to had existed in order for this scenario to occurred.

I don't see how anyone in any of the costumes (Goofy, Pluto, Mickey, Minnie, Gepetto, the Red Queen, et al) can see a blessed thing around them while wearing those heads. I can only assume they're trying to cut costs by not putting enough "character minders" out there to watch out for these CM's.

Comment

doe dee doe dee doe

"They're not real; they're cartoons."

doe dee doe dee doe
          "My mental facilities are twice what yours are, pea brain!"

The conversation continues at Long-Forgotten, the blog.

......... .....May April March!.....................

Comment

Well I would give the lady the benefit of the doubt but, COME ON! How can you not see someones feet? And goofys at that?!?!?!? his feet can be seen a mile away! *sigh* oh well. I think we can all speak for each other when I say that at some point in time all of our feet have been smashed or ran over @ DL.

NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
            MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE

Comment

She works for the Beagle Boys.:lol:

Comment

Mouse Tales has lots of info about those kinds of problems!
                Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
                "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
                -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
                -August 2nd 2010

Comment

I saw one old lady in a wheel chair drive unknowingly right off the curb in town square and the wheel chair would've fell all the way over onto its side probably crushing her legs but a couple people grabbed it on its way down. And then she gets up out of the wheel chair of course and waits for them to set it back down so she can sit in it again =P yeah. some people :P

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X