Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STOP THE PRESSES!!!! Goofy just got run over!!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• almandot
    replied
    Re: STOP THE PRESSES!!!! Goofy just got run over!!!

I saw one old lady in a wheel chair drive unknowingly right off the curb in town square and the wheel chair would've fell all the way over onto its side probably crushing her legs but a couple people grabbed it on its way down. And then she gets up out of the wheel chair of course and waits for them to set it back down so she can sit in it again =P yeah. some people :P

Leave a comment:

• Walt Jr.
    replied

Mouse Tales has lots of info about those kinds of problems!

Leave a comment:

• Disney Wrassler
    replied

She works for the Beagle Boys.:lol:

Leave a comment:

• ~xxBooxx~
    replied

Well I would give the lady the benefit of the doubt but, COME ON! How can you not see someones feet? And goofys at that?!?!?!? his feet can be seen a mile away! *sigh* oh well. I think we can all speak for each other when I say that at some point in time all of our feet have been smashed or ran over @ DL.

Leave a comment:

• HBG2
    replied

doe dee doe dee doe

"They're not real; they're cartoons."

doe dee doe dee doe

Leave a comment:

• Wotan
    replied

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
    1) Maybe she had bad vision
    2) Maybe she had bad hearing
    3) Maybe she just didn't realize what she did.
    Maybe, as Carlos Mencia would say, she's a "dee dee dee". For all three conditions (bad vision, bad hearing, didn't realize when she ran over something as big as Goofy's foot) would have to had existed in order for this scenario to occurred.

I don't see how anyone in any of the costumes (Goofy, Pluto, Mickey, Minnie, Gepetto, the Red Queen, et al) can see a blessed thing around them while wearing those heads. I can only assume they're trying to cut costs by not putting enough "character minders" out there to watch out for these CM's.

Leave a comment:

• Capt Hook
    replied

I fell sorry for Goofy. I bet when he got to the back he took off his shoe and put an ice pack on it. Like someone here said. I think some people today are rude in dee. I remember last month when I was in front of Disneyland before you go into the tunnles. Jasmine and Genie were out signing autographs and taking pictures. It got so bad there was no order. there was no cast memeber to help out Jasmine and Genie. I kept getting push out of the way to get there picture taken and both Jas & Genie were getting push alot. Genie had to step in as well did Jasmine and told everyone to back up or they would leave. It work for um like 2 mintures then they did it again. pushing everybody around. Jasmine had enogh of it and saw me and said I'm taking this person here cause he has been here for about 20 minutes so she did and as soon as I got my picture with them Jasmine said that it is time for us to leave so they did. I know that people like to get pictures with the character but if they just wait they will get there change. My other complant about all of this is. Were was the cast memeber to help out Jasmine and Genie and also Cinderella which she was by the tree in from with no cast memeber help for her.

Leave a comment:

• Olympicnut
    replied

Alright, where's Crazy Legs!!! :crazylegs

Leave a comment:

• mycroft16
    replied

Times like these I wish we could get real-time satellite imagery

Leave a comment:

• Disney Wrassler
    replied

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    Mrs. Magoo maybe?
    :lmao: True :lmao:

Leave a comment:

• The Mad Hatter
    replied

Plus if the character had a crowd around him, how would the lady have been able to run over his foot?
    Mrs. Magoo maybe?

Leave a comment:

• Disney Wrassler
    replied

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    I doubt both of them would be that oblivious. Especially with knowing that the characters typically have some sort of crowd around them.
    Yes people can be very oblivious. I know someone who I call the Mr. Magoo of today. he is such a bad driver that he does not realize how bad of a driver he is! He thinks the drivers around him are bad! So yes, there are people out there who can be very oblivious to things around them.

Plus if the character had a crowd around him, how would the lady have been able to run over his foot?

It just doesn't make sense to me.

Leave a comment:

• clara
    replied

From the OP I got that the lady just wasn't paying attention, hence the "head up the butt" references...oblivious. Not intentional.

Leave a comment:

• Druggas
    replied

That was so rude of her. She should of at least tried to hit Mickey!

Leave a comment:

• Disney Wrassler
    replied

From what I read in the OP, I don't know why someone would intetionally want to run over goofys foot. From what I read, I think the woman was either oblivious to it or did it accidentally.

Leave a comment:

• mycroft16
    replied

No, we don't know what happened... accident or purpose. I doubt it was on purpose. That being said... have you seen the shoes Goofy wears!? There is no possible way the wheelchair went over that shoe and she did not feel it. One whole side of the wheelchair would have gone up a good 4" at the least, rolled slightly and then suddenly dropped back down. As it rolled up and over the foot, it would have altered direction fairly significantly. I speak from experience pushing wheel-chairs here. Doesn't matter how heavy the thing was, you notice when you go over any bump in those things. Especially if you are pushing them. You would have to be dead in order to not notice. That is where the rudeness comes in. From continuing on without a backward glance. Maybe she was embarassed and just hurried off, whatever... the fact that it was rude remains.

Leave a comment:

• Disney Wrassler
    replied

Well the funny thing is that no one here knows what really happened because we did not see it happen. We may have heard about it happening, but that is different compared to actually being there and seeing it happen. You have to question if this was accidental or on purpose. You shouldn't just come right out and say the woman was rude, because ya never know.

Leave a comment:

• The Mad Hatter
    replied

1) Maybe she had bad vision
    2) Maybe she had bad hearing
    3) Maybe she just didn't realize what she did.

But I honestly don't think it would have been her intent to run down a character.

Originally posted by sorceress1986 View Post
    This woman, in her 30s pushing another woman in a wheelchair just ran over Goofy's foot.
    I doubt both of them would be that oblivious. Especially with knowing that the characters typically have some sort of crowd around them.

Leave a comment:

• Hakuna Makarla
    replied

big deal, he and 20 million being run over by strollers. maybe she did not hear her yelling.did you ever think maybe she had bad hearing, those wheel chairs are heavy. she may not have felt his foot either. reasonable doubt right?

Leave a comment:

• Disney Wrassler
    replied

Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    OMG! I thought you were going to say he was run over by a float.
    I thought that too.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X