Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope you guys appreciate what I'm doing!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I hope you guys appreciate what I'm doing!!

I am DYING to see in any of these pictures if any of the Princess face characters is my friend Teri. So far no. But I did know the guy through Teri that played Beast. He was hot!

Comment

Tassie these are wonderful!! but did you not get any pictures in disneyland with your mom,or by your self ? I would be sad to know you did not. these are awsome pictures!!!!

Comment

Those are great. Loved the pics with the characters. Thanks.

Comment

I love all of them. I don't recognize some of the places, but they look beautiful! The sub one is a classic!

Comment

The park looks so alive in your pictures!
            sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Tassie,

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful photos. The aerial shots of the subs and Dumbo especially, bring back some memories of good times.
              She did it!

Comment

Those are great! We'll have to make sure we get a pic of you with your family this time. Maybe we can trade cameras for a couple of shots.

Enjoying the warmth and sunshine of Phoenix between Disney trips.

Comment

Those are great! Thanks for sharing!
                  :ap: How much longer? Are we there yet? Why aren't we there yet?:yea:

Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that sub lagoon picture! What a beautiful treasure!!
                    I'm addicted and I don't care!!! :yea:

Comment

:thumbup: Wow, just amazing! Thank you so much for posting and going to all the work to get them out here for all of us. I am in the process of working with my mom to get all of our Disneyland trips over the years into digital form so I can relate to your pain! :lol:

I love seeing how the park has looked over the years and it brings a little tear to my eye to see the subs in action. Where were the photos with the cast of Pinocchio taken?

Comment

Excellent photos!

Comment

You are inspiring me to get my old pics out and scan those. Cant lose old DL photos, they are like gold! Thanks for sharing Kathy!

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by LlamaLover View Post
                            :thumbup: Wow, just amazing! Thank you so much for posting and going to all the work to get them out here for all of us. I am in the process of working with my mom to get all of our Disneyland trips over the years into digital form so I can relate to your pain! :lol:

I love seeing how the park has looked over the years and it brings a little tear to my eye to see the subs in action. Where were the photos with the cast of Pinocchio taken?
                            all the pics with food and the characters were at the plaza inn at breakfast. This one was (I think, correct me if I'm wrong) at the village haus

uploading more now!

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
                            Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
                            Originally Posted by MWalton
                            :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by wvnative View Post
                              Those are great! We'll have to make sure we get a pic of you with your family this time. Maybe we can trade cameras for a couple of shots.
                              Great idea Denise! and we'll have to get some together, and with all our families, and Gina.... LOL LOL LOL

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
                              :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

Doesn't Dopey look..................well, dopey?????And he's in between a 4 and 7 year old, so it must be someone really short!!!

Charles M. Schulz

Comment

these guys decided to have a tea party RIGHT besides our table. THIS is what makes Disneyland special!!

Even roger rabbit was at the Plaza breakfast!!

Charles M. Schulz

Comment

Charles M. Schulz

Comment

Charles M. Schulz

Comment

Great Photos! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

You can see some guys up on the top of the matterhorn. I thought they must be dummies, because the only other time I had been to Disneyland was in 1988 and there were some up there then as well

Charles M. Schulz

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X