Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope you guys appreciate what I'm doing!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I hope you guys appreciate what I'm doing!!

ONLY TWO MORE, and that will be the last of them!!!

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

This is it!! the last two!! WOOOOO HOOOOO!!

This one is a very special pic. We were walking along, just heading towards fantasyland, and we came around a corner, and there SITTING on the ground was snow white, Alice and Dopey. Snow White was telling the story of the three bears to about 30 engrossed children. My nieces were just standing with my mother and I in the background, and Dopey motioned for them to come over. One kid sat with Dopey, the other on Alice's KNEE!!!!! (rats! I can't find that pic) I think it was the highlight of the two days we spend in the park.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
      :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

thank you for sharing your pictures. I loved them. man, I sure miss the skyway...or as we called them , the buckets..

Comment

Thank you so much for sharing those those with us.
          Treasures every one!
          I love seeing everyones photos.
          Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

Comment

wow! thanx for sharing! those pics bring back MANY memories!
            :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
            :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks for sharing you photos, I love old pics from DL and WDW.

:ot: Is it me or does Alice look like a drag queen?
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Magic View Post
                :ot: Is it me or does Alice look like a drag queen?
                :lol:

ok, back on topic, i'm really glad you posted these! i love looking at pictures, especially disney ones!
                :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks for all the pics Tassie. Rats I was not in the background of any of them.

Comment

I loved the photo's - It's great to see Chip & Dale in Rescue Ranger form inside the parks!

Comment

This is a really great collection of character photos. Brer Rabbit and Roger Rabbit, I haven't seen them for years. Thanks tassie.
                      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Tassie...thanks for sharing so many great pictures! Excellent job.

--Barry
                        God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Just wanted to chime in and say thanks for posting those fabulous pics! You guys totally were lucky seeing that many characters. I need to go to my mom's house and see what I can find. She hoards her pictures though so she probably won't give them to me yet.

Comment

THANK YOU!! , i never realized how cool 1992 at disneyland was , tommrowland in full swing and everything..

also in this pictre , you are standing in what will become DCA! thats rad

My Maleficent tattoo

Comment

these are some fabulous pics!!!

i think what i think is neat is that chip was in his rescue rangers outfit! and belle was in her "normal" clothes!!! that's just awesome!!

thanks for sharing these.
                              kingdom hearts <3er

Comment

Wow... Alice is uh... lookin' kinda old. Too many years in Wonderland? A rough divorce w/ the Hatter?

Comment

I do appreciate what you are doing!!!

Thanks for the great pics. My first trip to DL was not until July 1998. My first trip to WDW, however, was in December 1992.

Comment

Originally posted by brigeet View Post
                                    Just wanted to chime in and say thanks for posting those fabulous pics! You guys totally were lucky seeing that many characters. I need to go to my mom's house and see what I can find. She hoards her pictures though so she probably won't give them to me yet.
                                    You should tell her they they are in danger of being ruined by the air, acid, and what if there was a fire...
                                    That's what I was thinking. All our stuff is going into storage while we are in the US, and I'm worried they will be damaged, now they won't, and the CD takes up so much less room.
                                    I also have pics from 1988 Blast to the Past, but I can't find them

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you enjoyed them

Charles M. Schulz

Comment

Tassie, we love ya girl and thank you for the pics, and for being a micekateer :squeeze:

Comment

Originally posted by tassie View Post
                                        You should tell her they they are in danger of being ruined by the air, acid, and what if there was a fire...
                                        That's what I was thinking. All our stuff is going into storage while we are in the US, and I'm worried they will be damaged, now they won't, and the CD takes up so much less room.
                                        I could not agree more. Furniture, clothes, and decorations can be replaced but I am always worried about my photos being damaged, lost, or destroyed. I saw a couple that survived Katrina and she lost her wedding album which was devastating to her. Photos are some of my favorite ways to remember things and I love seeing other people's memories. Thank you SO much for sharing :thumbup:

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for the pics!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X