Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope you guys appreciate what I'm doing!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I hope you guys appreciate what I'm doing!!

wow! character pictures where there isn't a huge crowd of rude kids & parents pushing you out of the way to get their chance... imagine that!

Comment

Originally posted by MSEPLightningBug View Post
      wow! character pictures where there isn't a huge crowd of rude kids & parents pushing you out of the way to get their chance... imagine that!
      It was before 1995, before Pressler found a way to ruin the parks by catering to a more enthusiastic guest subgroup.

That Sleeping Beauty Castle looks a bit more faded than the current paint.

Comment

Ah 'preciate it...
        Sherriff Andy Taylor
        sigpic

Comment

Nice pictures. I like your pic of Submarine Voyage with you in the Skyway. Ahh the Skyway may it rest in peace.
          -Jack :geek:
          Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Thanks for the awesome pictures. I haven't seen our old Disney pictures in YEARS! (My mom has them in a box somewhere!)

I LOVED the story about coming upon storytime. That must have been awesome! Just a truly Disney moment!
            Originally posted by hollywood1939 View Post
            Nice pictures. I like your pic of Submarine Voyage with you in the Skyway. Ahh the Skyway may it rest in peace.
            sniff sniff...the skyway. I think the skyway was our favorite place to take pictures, of the park and each other.
            I reject your reality, and subsitute my own!

Comment

Thanks for posting those Tassie, they were great! =)

Comment

These really make me want to go through all my old pictures and scan them.
                "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X