Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope you guys appreciate what I'm doing!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frecky
    replied
    Re: I hope you guys appreciate what I'm doing!!

These really make me want to go through all my old pictures and scan them.

Leave a comment:

• Smitty
    replied

Thanks for posting those Tassie, they were great! =)

Leave a comment:

• iheartdisney
    replied

Thanks for the awesome pictures. I haven't seen our old Disney pictures in YEARS! (My mom has them in a box somewhere!)

I LOVED the story about coming upon storytime. That must have been awesome! Just a truly Disney moment!
    Originally posted by hollywood1939 View Post
    Nice pictures. I like your pic of Submarine Voyage with you in the Skyway. Ahh the Skyway may it rest in peace.
    sniff sniff...the skyway. I think the skyway was our favorite place to take pictures, of the park and each other.

Leave a comment:

• hollywood1939
    replied

Nice pictures. I like your pic of Submarine Voyage with you in the Skyway. Ahh the Skyway may it rest in peace.

Leave a comment:

• MrTaste
    replied

Ah 'preciate it...
    Sherriff Andy Taylor

Leave a comment:

• sediment
    replied

Originally posted by MSEPLightningBug View Post
    wow! character pictures where there isn't a huge crowd of rude kids & parents pushing you out of the way to get their chance... imagine that!
    It was before 1995, before Pressler found a way to ruin the parks by catering to a more enthusiastic guest subgroup.

That Sleeping Beauty Castle looks a bit more faded than the current paint.

Leave a comment:

• MSEPLightningBug
    replied

wow! character pictures where there isn't a huge crowd of rude kids & parents pushing you out of the way to get their chance... imagine that!

Leave a comment:

• Link
    replied

Awesome! Thanks for the pics!

Leave a comment:

• LlamaLover
    replied

Originally posted by tassie View Post
    You should tell her they they are in danger of being ruined by the air, acid, and what if there was a fire...
    That's what I was thinking. All our stuff is going into storage while we are in the US, and I'm worried they will be damaged, now they won't, and the CD takes up so much less room.
    I could not agree more. Furniture, clothes, and decorations can be replaced but I am always worried about my photos being damaged, lost, or destroyed. I saw a couple that survived Katrina and she lost her wedding album which was devastating to her. Photos are some of my favorite ways to remember things and I love seeing other people's memories. Thank you SO much for sharing :thumbup:

Leave a comment:

• Hakuna Makarla
    replied

Tassie, we love ya girl and thank you for the pics, and for being a micekateer :squeeze:

Leave a comment:

• tassie
    replied

Originally posted by brigeet View Post
    Just wanted to chime in and say thanks for posting those fabulous pics! You guys totally were lucky seeing that many characters. I need to go to my mom's house and see what I can find. She hoards her pictures though so she probably won't give them to me yet.
    You should tell her they they are in danger of being ruined by the air, acid, and what if there was a fire...
    That's what I was thinking. All our stuff is going into storage while we are in the US, and I'm worried they will be damaged, now they won't, and the CD takes up so much less room.
    I also have pics from 1988 Blast to the Past, but I can't find them

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you enjoyed them

Leave a comment:

• VeganPrincess
    replied

I do appreciate what you are doing!!!

Thanks for the great pics. My first trip to DL was not until July 1998. My first trip to WDW, however, was in December 1992.

Leave a comment:

• demento57
    replied

Wow... Alice is uh... lookin' kinda old. Too many years in Wonderland? A rough divorce w/ the Hatter?

Leave a comment:

• kickcows
    replied

these are some fabulous pics!!!

i think what i think is neat is that chip was in his rescue rangers outfit! and belle was in her "normal" clothes!!! that's just awesome!!

thanks for sharing these.

Leave a comment:

• GrimmGreen
    replied

THANK YOU!! , i never realized how cool 1992 at disneyland was , tommrowland in full swing and everything..

also in this pictre , you are standing in what will become DCA! thats rad

Leave a comment:

• brigeet
    replied

Just wanted to chime in and say thanks for posting those fabulous pics! You guys totally were lucky seeing that many characters. I need to go to my mom's house and see what I can find. She hoards her pictures though so she probably won't give them to me yet.

Leave a comment:

• Radiobarry
    replied

Tassie...thanks for sharing so many great pictures! Excellent job.

--Barry

Leave a comment:

• Alchimedes
    replied

This is a really great collection of character photos. Brer Rabbit and Roger Rabbit, I haven't seen them for years. Thanks tassie.

Leave a comment:

• drnilescrane
    replied

I loved the photo's - It's great to see Chip & Dale in Rescue Ranger form inside the parks!

Leave a comment:

• Melonballer
    replied

Thanks for all the pics Tassie. Rats I was not in the background of any of them.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X