This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning a trip

Hi I'm new but have been reading the site for a couple months. I'm currently planning a trip for me and my 6 year old son.

I have a couple questions I can't seem to find the answer to...

I was planing on going march 8th to 14th....does anyone know the hours the park is open on those days?? And will all the rides be open?

also, does anyone know much about the clarion hotel??

Thanks, Rune

Re: Planning a trip

Dont know about the times, but you can see the clarion hotel ratings and reviews here: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev...alifornia.html

Comment

Originally posted by rune_74 View Post

I was planing on going march 8th to 14th....does anyone know the hours the park is open on those days?? And will all the rides be open?
      If you go to the Disneyland Resort site online, there is a calendar and a schedule of events at both parks as well as DTD.

You enter in the date you are going and how many days you will be there and it will give you a schedule that you can print out!

Comment

do you mean disneyland.com? because they give a list but it only goes up to December....was hoping someone who knew last years hours would know...

thanks

Comment

A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
          :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thank you very much!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X